No announcement yet.

The Seychelles Meeting

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Seychelles Meeting

It's been known about for some time. The Seychelles are way down there, where no one would go unless they had a good reason to . But it's more in the news now that Mueller's looking into Trump's campaign finances, as is now his job.

Erik Prince, a Crown Prince, A Russian, and George Nader.
    The backdrop:
    Mr. Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman who advises Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the effective ruler of the Emirates, also attended a January 2017 meeting in the Seychelles that Mr. Mueller’s investigators have examined. The meeting, convened by the crown prince, brought together a Russian investor close to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia with Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater and an informal adviser to Mr. Trump’s team during the presidential transition, according to three people familiar with the meeting.

Mr. Nader:
    Mr. Nader was first served with search warrants and a grand jury subpoena on Jan. 17, shortly after landing at Washington Dulles International Airport, according to two people familiar with the episode. He had intended to travel on to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s Florida estate, to celebrate the president’s first year in office, but the F.B.I. had other plans, questioning him for more than two hours and seizing his electronics.

Gee, I wonder why he was really going to Mar-a-Lago.

From what Adam Schiff said, it appears that Erik Prince may have lied to Congress about the meeting. Nader could shed light on that and he's been cooperating.

The Crown Prince:
    The meeting in the Seychelles also took place against the backdrop of a larger pattern of secretive contacts between the Trump team and both the Russians and the Emiratis. In the weeks after the 2016 presidential election, Crown Prince Mohammed aroused the suspicions of American national security officials when they learned that he had breached protocol by visiting Trump Tower in Manhattan without notifying the Obama administration of his visit to the United States.

Trump Tower again. WTF is up with Trump Tower? And secretly, no less, AGAIN!

The Russian:
    Mr. Dmitriev, a former Goldman Sachs banker with an M.B.A. from Harvard, was tapped by Mr. Putin in 2011 to manage an unusual state-run investment fund. Where other such funds seek to earn returns on sovereign wealth, Mr. Dmitriev’s Russian Direct Investment Fund seeks outside investments, often from foreign governments, for unglamorous infrastructure projects inside of Russia.

The Obama administration imposed sanctions on the fund as part of a raft of economic penalties after the Russian government sent military forces into Ukraine in 2014.

Could it be so simple that Putin was simply playing Trump to ease sanctions?
    Or could it be so complicated that foreign money was making it's way to Trump in order to buy the easing of sanctions?

This is why we have special prosecuters; to clear our presidents , especially Mr. Trump , who's past is one of high ethics and character; and for whom his own personal need for attention and status has no bearing on his behavior or decision-making . .
    Last edited by Hoot Owl; 03-08-2018, 08:09 PM.
    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

So many financial crimes, and connection to Russian mob money?

Is the NRA involved?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Eric Prince, founder of Blackwater, brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...
      I'm surprised that so many people don't realize how truly and deeply disgusting most Trump supporters are. Do you think they aren't completely serious? No...they're for real, and you would be wise to remember that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
        Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater, brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Here's another thing on Erik. This happened last summer but some may have missed it.

Erik Prince's Plan to Privatize the War in Afghanistan

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-david/537324/

It's a weird business that attracts Erik.
        A "viceroy"?
        Who, Eric?
        Or, maybe Betsy.
        If they can't run the world maybe they can run Afghanistan.
        Last edited by Hoot Owl; 03-08-2018, 12:12 PM.
        George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
        Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

I hate it when my trips to Mar-a-lago have surprises.
          My band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          my stage stuff:
          fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• Hoot Owl
            Hoot Owl commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if Stormy Daniels has ever been to Mar-a-Lago.
            I think we are going to find out.

• arcadesonfire
            arcadesonfire commented
            Editing a comment
            I heard the whole place had to shut down in early 2007. The resort said it was for a hurricane. Meteorologists said it was merely stormy weather.

• Hoot Owl
            Hoot Owl commented
            Editing a comment
            She blew hard. Real hard.
            $130,000+ hard.

You know that anything involving Erik Prince ain't gonna be above board.
          He doesn't know how to do above board.
          To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

I would like to go through mar alto with a black light , what a take that would tell.
            i like palin.
            i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
            ~ yumpy

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
              I would like to go through mar alto with a black light , what a take that would tell.
              EEEWWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
                That's how they caught Bill Clinton.
                I'm surprised that so many people don't realize how truly and deeply disgusting most Trump supporters are. Do you think they aren't completely serious? No...they're for real, and you would be wise to remember that.

Ed Phobes has taken music to a place where it has never been before, and will never go again. In my life, I have heard great music, and I have heard terrible music. Now I have heard this. Thank you. – sydfan

https://soundcloud.com/ed-phobes

Comment

George Naders testimony will provide the evidence of Trump establishing a back channel to Putin. Eric prince lied about the meeting so I suspect others did too. This is a huge break in Mueller case. We will be hearing a lot more about this in the near future.
                  Originally posted by nedezero1;
                  Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                  http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post
                    George Naders testimony will provide the evidence of Trump establishing a back channel to Putin. Eric prince lied about the meeting so I suspect others did too. This is a huge break in Mueller case. We will be hearing a lot more about this in the near future.
                    Yep.
                    And watch the Congressional GOP not care.
                    To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

proof of collusion? ned?

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
                        Eric Prince, founder of Blackwater, brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

FAKE NEWS!!

Just a mere coincidence.
                        ************************************************** **********************************
                        “I want people to know that I don’t judge people who voted for him like I judge him, they’re victims too. They were sold a lie. . . . I don’t understand why people fell for this ‘we’re going to drain the swamp of this liberal league’ from a man who lives in a gold house. That’s odd.”

Ricky Gervais

Comment

• arcadesonfire
                          arcadesonfire commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They were actually long lost siblings brought together for the first time by the magic we call Trump.

• guido61
                          guido61 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why does it matter if they all know each other/are related if they are all THE BEST PEOPLE???

So, during all this nefarious business, who sold seashells by the Seychelles' seashore?

Comment

• RogueGnome
                          RogueGnome commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You missed the bus, grumpy.

All the best people.

A political operative who frequented the White House in the early days of President Trump’s administration, George Nader, was indicted in 1985 on charges of importing to the United States obscene material, including photos of nude boys “engaged in a variety of sexual acts,” according to publicly available court records. Nader pleaded not guilty, and the charges against him were ultimately dismissed several months after evidence seized from Nader’s home was thrown out on procedural grounds.
                        https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...charge/555233/
                        Originally posted by nedezero1;
                        Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                        http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Comment

Working...
                        X