Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas SOS Kovach gets to prove voter fraud...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas SOS Kovach gets to prove voter fraud...

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...gistration-law

Kansas voter law requires 'documentary proof of citizenship' to be able to vote. The State posited that such measures were necessary to prevent non-citizens from voting. So the court has decided that Kansas needs to prove that non-citizens voting is actually a problem that requires this particular form of disenfranchisement of voters.

Do you think we'll ever see proof of non-citizen voting being a problem in Kansas?

Who could imagine
    That they would freak out
    In Kansas, Kansas, Kansas
    Amerussia Uber Alles!

Comment

Ain’t he the guy who already “proved” widespread illegal voting while leading a special commission created by Trump?
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Yes, we will. Two or three people in twelve years.
      George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
      Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
        Ain’t he the guy who already “proved” widespread illegal voting while leading a special commission created by Trump?
        He's the guy, but I have no idea what he "proved"...

Comment

Originally posted by wasgtrjones View Post

He's the guy, but I have no idea what he "proved"...
          Clearly he proved how efficient and efficacious Trump’s administration can be!
          My band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          my stage stuff:
          fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by wasgtrjones View Post
            https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...gistration-law

Kansas voter law requires 'documentary proof of citizenship' to be able to vote. The State posited that such measures were necessary to prevent non-citizens from voting. So the court has decided that Kansas needs to prove that non-citizens voting is actually a problem that requires this particular form of disenfranchisement of voters.

Do you think we'll ever see proof of non-citizen voting being a problem in Kansas?
            I think that "proof of non-citizen voting being a problem in Kansas" will continue to be met with the same,hollow arguments as any others on the subject.

Here's how this works:

1. "You may not verify the validity of a voter's status by ID."
            2. "You cannot prove there is voter fraud."

This is an inconvenient truth.

Comment

A state that literally can't afford to keep the lights on lacks the budget for this kind of study.

Comment

its interesting that the party in power seems obsessed with voter fraud. what do they know that we don't? and if its so rampant and stacked against them, how did they get in office?

Comment

I think he should have a fan club, something like

Kansans for Kris Kobach.
                  Amerussia Uber Alles!

Comment

Working...
                  X