Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schiff begged for naked pictures of our president and got punked, why does he have secret desires to see naked pics of our POTUS? Interesting.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schiff begged for naked pictures of our president and got punked, why does he have secret desires to see naked pics of our POTUS? Interesting.

What the heck, Adam Schiff couldn't wait to get him some nekid pics of the president, wow! That says a lot about schiff and his motivation. While, I try to get the mental picture out of my mind forever, schiff has aspirations to see those funky pictures. That explains the bug eyes I guess. IMO

Adam Schiff Epically Punked Looking for Naked Pics of Donald Trump
    Adam Schiff Epically Punked Looking for Naked Pics of Donald Trump
    Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-09-2018, 01:26 PM.
    Have you kept any promises lately like our great POTUS has? He puts YOU first.
    PROMISES MADE = PROMISES KEPT
    Thank you POTUS

Your thoughts determine your reality

When opinions become facts:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82_kdySxB3U

all he found was naked pictures of trump current wife

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
      TrumpIsGreat commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I am still shuttering at the thought of schiff's bug eyes as he has fantasies of getting those nekid pics of the POTUS. ugggggggggggggg!!!!!!!! Whew! I need to like cleanse my mind with soap or summmpinnn''''
      Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-09-2018, 01:35 PM.

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
    Is that the wife he raped?
    RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

There is not much you can say about this post, really.

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
        TrumpIsGreat commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, it was hard to type it out, but hey, people need to know. Try and block the mental images out, I know I am....

• Hoot Owl
        Hoot Owl commented
        Editing a comment
        See below. Just saying.

• HAMMER TOSS
        HAMMER TOSS commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe you're not trying hard enough...I think there are groups for that

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Is that the wife he raped?
      No. It's the wife who was upstairs with the new baby while he screwed some less-than-enthusiastic lady downstairs.

President Trump. You gotta love him...if you hate women.
      Last edited by Hoot Owl; 02-09-2018, 01:36 PM.
      George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
      Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
        And he kept them for his own personal collection.

Come on, Adam. SHARE.
        Last edited by Hoot Owl; 02-09-2018, 01:35 PM.
        George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
          Hoot Owl commented
          Editing a comment
          Frankly though, I think her eyes look reptilian.

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
        No. It's the wife who was upstairs while he screwed some less-than-enthusiastic lady downstairs.
        Oh OK.

Was either of those wives the one whom he described as No Brains/Great Tits on a national radio program where her/his children were probably listening?

Comment

Adam got !!!!!!!!PUNKED!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-09-2018, 01:39 PM.
          Thank you POTUS

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Oh OK.

Was either of those wives the one whom he described as No Brains/Great Tits on a national radio program where her/his children were probably listening?
          That was another one. Number whatever.

I assume the children are used to it. Hell, maybe they like it. It's a pretty sure thing that Donnie junior does - the guy who cuts an elephant's tail off and waves it for the camera.

It's like the Adams family but with blood and rape. Maybe bloody rape, I don't know.

In the Trump household, ethics is another word for do whatever the hell you want to and then lie about it.
          Last edited by Hoot Owl; 02-09-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Adam goes to sleep at night counting pics of our POTUS in his birthday suit jumping over all those easy hurdles the dem's put in front of him. He can run circles around adam even in his birthday suit, and adam drools as he watches. He says he knew he was getting punked, but he kept going on and on and on and on about those nekid pics of the president of the United States, but really, only he knows if he was getting the big punk, my opinion is he just wanted to get his eyes on those pics. IMO
            Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 02-09-2018, 01:50 PM.
            Thank you POTUS

Comment

In the words of Trump: ""He says he's innocent, and I think you have to remember that,"

As long as Schiff denies it, it's all good, right Trumpsters?

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
                Adam goes to sleep at night counting pics of our POTUS in his birthday suit jumping over all those easy hurdles the dem's put in front of him. He can run circles around adam even in his birthday suit, and adam drools as he watches. He says he knew he was getting punked, but he kept going on and on and on and on about those nekid pics of the president of the United States, but really, only he knows if he was getting the big punk, my opinion is he just wanted to get his eyes on those pics. IMO
                For some reason, it does not appear that you are trying very hard to "block the mental images out" even though you say you are.
                "Our presence here is only for a short period of time.
                We do not have to shorten it by fighting each other"

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
                  Wow, this really seems to have triggered some odd fantasies in your mind. I don't know of anyone who, upon reading the above quote, wouldn't be slowly backing away at this very moment.

IMO, of course.

Please.....DO go on.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Deflect on dem's....this is great. IMO
                    Thank you POTUS

Comment

in this enlightened day and age, if ol' Adam wants naked pics of trump, for whatever reason, we need to respect, even encourage that. based on all the trump pics that go up on this site, I imagine there's a lot of pent up demand for that sort of thing.

Please refrain from quoting me in future. To see my words under your by-line is repellent to me.
                      -Flemtone

Sorry if his POV offends you, but no one promised that freedom of speech wouldn't be offensive occasionally - Phil O'Keefe

Comment

Working...
                    X