No announcement yet.

Republican Nazi...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Nazi...

will most likely win the GOP nomination in Illinois 3rd district. "Republican Nazi"...in Trump's America is that term becoming redundant?

Is the GOP going to purge itself of this vile scum, or are they going to embrace them?

Last edited by HAMMER TOSS; 02-09-2018, 08:15 AM.
    ************************************************** **********************************
    “I want people to know that I don’t judge people who voted for him like I judge him, they’re victims too. They were sold a lie. . . . I don’t understand why people fell for this ‘we’re going to drain the swamp of this liberal league’ from a man who lives in a gold house. That’s odd.”

Ricky Gervais

A fine conservative. The GOP should be proud to have him in their ranks.

Comment

They've gone from backing pedophile Nazis to only backing simple Nazis.

The pendulum is swinging back, folks!
      Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
      The Report has been sent.
      [OK]

Comment

he doesn't stand a chance. why do you think he's running unopposed in the primary? but guys like him are giving the american people a glimpse of how horrible some people are and how ugly their ideology is. run forest run!!

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
          he doesn't stand a chance. why do you think he's running unopposed in the primary? but guys like him are giving the american people a glimpse of how horrible some people are and how ugly their ideology is. run forest run!!
          And which party they gravitate to. Don't forget; both parties are exactly the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowden View Post

And which party they gravitate to. Don't forget; both parties are exactly the same!
            thats pretty true. two sides of the same coin as men say.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowden View Post

Oh, really?
              https://www.diffen.com/difference/De..._vs_Republican

Pubs and Dems are like night and day, evidenced by the great divide of dysfunction and lack of consensus on pretty much every single issue. Shoot, it's like pulling teeth to bring themselves to compromise.
              Last edited by Hoot Owl; 02-09-2018, 08:38 AM.
              George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
              Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                Oh, really?
                https://www.diffen.com/difference/De..._vs_Republican

Pubs and Dems are like night and day, evidenced by the great divide of dysfunction and lack of consensus on pretty much every single issue. Shoot, it's like pulling teeth to bring themselves to compromise.
                It's an intellectually lazy argument to say both parties are the same.
                ************************************************** **********************************
                “I want people to know that I don’t judge people who voted for him like I judge him, they’re victims too. They were sold a lie. . . . I don’t understand why people fell for this ‘we’re going to drain the swamp of this liberal league’ from a man who lives in a gold house. That’s odd.”

Ricky Gervais

Comment

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...rticle/2648406

Don't worry. There's more to his platform than just hating everyone who's not like him. Sheesh. How does someone get so messed up? He's way less removed from the actual Holocaust than most of us. That's some hardcore ignorance.

Comment

surprised this caught anyone's attention. after all, this is totally common and expected of the republicans, right?
                    imo

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post
                      surprised this caught anyone's attention. after all, this is totally common and expected of the republicans, right?
                      Absolutely expected. If he didn't go on CNN he wouldn't have drawn any attention.

Not the least bit surprised by his positions. Just foolish to say them on national tv

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

Absolutely expected. If he didn't go on CNN he wouldn't have drawn any attention.

Not the least bit surprised by his positions. Just foolish to say them on national tv

it's no wonder you hate republicans so much. why aren't you doing more to protect our nation from them?
                        imo

Comment

it's no wonder you hate republicans so much. why aren't you doing more to protect our nation from them?
                          I can't do more because murder is illegal.

So I'm guessing to agre with him, right?

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

I can't do more because murder is illegal.

So I'm guessing to agre with him, right?
                            sounds like you would be okay with rounding up republicans/nazis and exterminating them, if it were legal.
                            imo

Comment

sounds like you would be okay with rounding up republicans/nazis and exterminating them, if it were legal.
                              Genocide is expensive. Prison camps in the desert would be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X