Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeachment

Here's what the Constitution says
    Originally posted by US Constitution Article II, Section 4:
    The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
    I notice the words "while in office" are absent. If the Dems take the house (and I feel a strongly likelihood they will) they can impeach him for money laundering that took place before he became president.
    Best deals on recording
    Gismo Studios: link
    My original music on ReverbNation: link
    Gismo Studios on ReverbNation: link
    Islam is a much greater threat to the free world than Communism ever was. - Easy Listener

They could.

H d never be convicted and removed by 2/3rds of the Senate though.
    RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...0#post32031030

Comment

Originally posted by gismo recording View Post

I notice the words "while in office" are absent. If the Dems take the house (and I feel a strongly likelihood they will) they can impeach him for money laundering that took place before he became president.
      Well nothing else seems to be working, so why not try that angle?

Of course we might as well move into grass huts, because that mentality is the short path to third-world political acumen.
      Last edited by nedezero1; 02-04-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
        Tom Hicks commented
        Editing a comment
        There already 2 convictions and 2 further indictments of team tRump personnel. Can you explain the reasoning behind your nothing else seems to be working remark?

Don't you really mean where there is smoke, there's fire.

• Hoot Owl
        Hoot Owl commented
        Editing a comment
        Uh, Tom, there's only fire when a black Muslim is president.

• AJ6stringsting
        AJ6stringsting commented
        Editing a comment
        Notice that Ned only puts in sliced parts of the Constitution .... Cherry picking, like Christians cherry pick their bible.
        Glueing and pasting like Nunes Memo ...
        Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 02-05-2018, 12:55 AM.

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

Of course we might as well move into grass huts, because that mentality is the short path to third-world political acumen.
      We started on that path when we decided to elect a corrupt con man to be president in 2016 but brush it all off as “it’s ok because he’s an outsider/“business”man
      Last edited by guido61; 02-04-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
        AJ6stringsting commented
        Editing a comment
        Trump killed the illusion of business men making great Presidents that govern well .... Just like how Reagan, G.H.W. Bush 1, G.W . Bush 2 and PrimaDonald proved Trickle Down / Voodoo Economics is multi generational failure .

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

We started on that path when we decided to elect a corrupt con man to be president in 2016 but brush it all off as “it’s ok because he’s an outsider/“business”man
      Well, to be fair, he’s the corrupt con man who will drain the swamp.

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by gismo recording View Post

Money Laundering? Really? The left is an embarrassment to mankind.

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
          AJ6stringsting commented
          Editing a comment
          Still bitter over the Child Molester losing in Alabama ?
          How's that Pedo Pizzagate going ?

Originally posted by Waka62 View Post

Care to elaborate?
        In Internet slang, a troll (/troul, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

There's no reasoning with a tRump supporter. If there was, there wouldn't be any.

Comment

The left didn’t elect trump.
        x

Comment

Why the GOP doesn't muzzle the buffoon, is beyond me.

I've been saying for months about the GOP is going to want to rid themselves of the stench of Trumplethinskin. I believe that the rash of GOP retirements is due in part to try to miss the spray coming out of Trumplethinskin.

Better to bail now before Trumplethinskin kills your value as a lobbyist

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
            AJ6stringsting commented
            Editing a comment
            Bulls eye, old soap bars !!!!

sigh...I remember the good old days, when nobody on the Trump team ever heard of Russia before.
          ************************************************** **********************************
          “I want people to know that I don’t judge people who voted for him like I judge him, they’re victims too. They were sold a lie. . . . I don’t understand why people fell for this ‘we’re going to drain the swamp of this liberal league’ from a man who lives in a gold house. That’s odd.”

Ricky Gervais

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
            AJ6stringsting commented
            Editing a comment
            But Sarah Palin could see it out of her window !!!!
            Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 02-05-2018, 12:33 AM.

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

seems is a weasel word !! )
          __________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
          "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
          We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
            sigh...I remember the good old days, when nobody on the Trump team ever heard of Russia before.

THE GOOD OLD DAYS !! )

Trump team issued at least 20 denials of contacts with Russia

__________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
            "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
            We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

Yes. Money laundering. But it isnt “the left” who is the embarrassment. It’s the Republicans in the House who had this information dumped right into their laps but can’t be bothered to follow up on it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/551024/

Comment

Trump already was caught laundering mob money, at the Taj Mahal.

Why would it surprise anyone that there are other instances of the same crime?

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                  Trump already was caught laundering mob money, at the Taj Mahal.

Why would it surprise anyone that there are other instances of the same crime?
                  Amazing the degree to which his supporters are in denial about this guy, isn’t it?

Comment

Working...
                  X