Clear All

• Bachmann considering run for Franken's seat

Click image for larger version

Name:	michele-bachmann-corn-dog.png
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	32133011

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michele-b...185925896.html

The old corndog gobbler is back! Well sort of.

(Fat f**king chance, though.)
    How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
    It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

I was going to say that there's no philpalm big enough to express my thoughts on her chances... but then I saw the image you picked to post.

That's pretty misogynistic - so you get a too.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
      I was going to say that there's no philpalm big enough to express my thoughts on her chances... but then I saw the image you picked to post.

Nice attempt at projection.

I didn’t take it or Photoshop it. That’s her in real life. It is rather disgusting, but that’s on her not me.

It’s too bad you have a hard time facing up to the truth.

It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

Please, yes Michelle!

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Yeah, but it's never a bad time to post Politician Eating Corn Dog At The State Fair pics, IMO. Regardless of political party.

You'd think they'd have learned to just stick to the fried twinkees by now.

RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Comment

• bluzboy
            bluzboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that Phil?

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post

Nice attempt at projection.

I didn’t take it or Photoshop it. That’s her in real life. It is rather disgusting, but that’s on her not me.

It’s too bad you have a hard time facing up to the truth.
          I never said you Photoshopped the image or that it wasn't real. But you didn't use the image from the article that you linked to - you deliberately went somewhere else to get that specific misogynistic image in order to post it here. You know exactly what it is intended to suggest, and how bad it makes her look, and that's why you went looking for it and used it. Like I said, misogynistic much?

Yes, your post was misogynistic. That's basically all I said to you, and I stand by that.

And now you try to accuse me of projection, or not facing the truth? As my previous post should indicate, I don't like her, and I'm not one of her fans or supporters. But I can recognize an intentionally misogynistic post when I see one.

I've had enough of you today BB, and you've already received enough warnings for one day. Don't push it, and don't tempt me.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

I wouldn't recommend Bachmann consider hiring al to do a comedy routine as an opening act for her speeches. I thought that area of the country was deep into democrats? I think Lt. Gov. Tina Smith will be picked to fill in until they can pick a fully vetted candidate this time. Should be her, but who knows these days?
            Have you kept any promises lately like our great POTUS has? He puts YOU first.
            PROMISES MADE = PROMISES KEPT
            Thank you POTUS

Your thoughts determine your reality

When opinions become facts:
            https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...od_lawyer.html

Comment

She'd be fantastic!
              She's a good Christian and she worked for the IRS.
              To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Yeah, but it's never a bad time to post Politician Eating Corn Dog At The State Fair pics, IMO. Regardless of political party.

You'd think they'd have learned to just stick to the fried twinkees by now.

I'd like to state for the record that, superficial resemblance aside, the guy in the above image is definitely NOT me. (I know better than to eat a corn dog in public. )

- George Carlin

Comment

Let's remember that the last time Bachmann ran for re-election for her House seat --- right after bombing miserably in her presidential run -- she was only able to get 50.47% of the vote in a "safe" Republican district that Mitt Romney carried by 10 points.

I think it's probably safe to say that Minnesotans got tired of her schtick long ago.

But maybe she can revive that Lightbulb Freedom of Choice Act that was probably the highlight of the 58 bills she introduced during her time in the House--- not a single of which was ever signed into law.

https://www.minnpost.com/dc-dispatch...she-accomplish

But she DID manage to appear on the Sean Hannity show virtually every night for the eight years she served.

Comment

I love her - Please let her run!

I thouht the pic was appropriate, and a little hot

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
                      I love her - Please let her run!

I thouht the pic was appropriate, and a little hot
                      Still disappointed we didn't get Marcus as First Laddie.

Comment

• moogerfooger
                        moogerfooger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        pray the gay away

• The Badger
                        The Badger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Has anybody told him that you eat a corndog by putting it in your mouth?
                        He looks like he's trying to eat it with his nose. Or maybe play it like a recorder.

I never said you Photoshopped the image or that it wasn't real. But you didn't use the image from the article that you linked to - you deliberately went somewhere else to get that specific misogynistic image in order to post it here. You know exactly what it is intended to suggest, and how bad it makes her look, and that's why you went looking for it and used it. Like I said, misogynistic much?

Yes, your post was misogynistic. That's basically all I said to you, and I stand by that.

And now you try to accuse me of projection, or not facing the truth? As my previous post should indicate, I don't like her, and I'm not one of her fans or supporters. But I can recognize an intentionally misogynistic post when I see one.

I've had enough of you today BB, and you've already received enough warnings for one day. Don't push it, and don't tempt me.

Wow! I'm having a hard time believing what I just read.

You can go ahead and ban me for however long you like, Phil, but I'm still going to respond to this.

But I can recognize an intentionally misogynistic post when I see one.
                      You can, huh? Then tell me how many times you didn't blink when there were blatantly misogynistic AND RACIST posts made here about Michelle Obama and her daughters over the last eight years? I'm guessing it has to be at least 3,000...probably a lot more, especially if we include others like Maxine Waters and Frederica Wilson. Is this a newfound respect for women we're seeing from you or just a very selective one?

And one more thing...I would have been happy to send this as a PM to you, but since you're so keen on airing your petty complaints on the forum, I thought this would be more appropriate.

Last edited by bluzboy; 01-03-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• flemtone
                        flemtone commented
                        Editing a comment
                        BB, you're an OK guy - but you're not going to get banned for posting a photo. You MIGHT get banned for haranguing young Phil, though. Give the man a break. He's had a miserable couple of weeks (a loss in the family right at the Holidays). Sometimes you have to just let it go. Arguing about things like this never produce a winner. Just move on.

• bluzboy
                        bluzboy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good advice, Flemtone. Thank you.

Wasn’t aware of the loss, Phil. Very sorry to hear about that.
                        Last edited by bluzboy; 01-03-2018, 01:02 PM.

• flemtone
                        flemtone commented
                        Editing a comment

C'mon, BB & Phil - Group hug.

*checks deodorant*

*backs out of thread*

I hope the dummy runs and wins her primary.

The Dem beating her up will be pretty entertaining.

Flag a Post
                      The Report has been sent.
                      [OK]

Comment

• moogerfooger
                        moogerfooger commented
                        Editing a comment
                        good times are coming

I'd like to state for the record that, superficial resemblance aside, the guy in the above image is definitely NOT me. (I know better than to eat a corn dog in public. )
                      Not racist, not misogynistic, maybe hirsutish.

Physical characteristics create natural recognition. Nobody could mistake Trump's hair, for example When I was loading bulldozer blades to be shipped to Cat dealers, one of the truckers told me I'd be a good target at a distance because of my big black beard. That, or the shooter could avoid someone, too. I was hoping for that in his mind. When I had that job, the country was still involved in the Viet Nam War.
                      Amerussia Uber Alles!

Comment

Working...
                      X