No announcement yet.

Bannon: Trump Jr. meeting with Russians was ‘treasonous’

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bannon: Trump Jr. meeting with Russians was ‘treasonous’

Whether evidence of anything or just more Trump Camp infighting?

Either way, it’s fun stuff!

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Bannon told author Michael Wolff during an interview for his book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.”

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s–t, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately,” Bannon said, according to the book.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....reasonous/amp/
    Last edited by guido61; 01-03-2018, 09:48 AM.
    RobRoy: "There is an "honest grit" to his lying."

Wow.

Bannon is a POS but he's not stupid. This just gets more and more interesting.

Zip
    665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

"Any dirt on Clinton that came out of the sitdown could then “be dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication,” Bannon said."

Bannon himself admits Breitbart isn't legit. Remember that when using it as a source, rubes.

Comment

perhaps Bannon has some Insider information about what's coming or he's just alarmed about Mueller investigating Trump's Inner Circle

bannon's remarks have a cya vibe to them.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
          perhaps Bannon has some Insider information about what's coming or he's just alarmed about Mueller investigating Trump's Inner Circle

bannon's remarks have a cya vibe to them.
          Bannon has always just seen Trump as a vessel for his own agenda. Seems he’s creating necessary distance. He knows this is ultimately about money laundering and once Mueller goes after the Trump family’s personal finances, it’s game over for those crooks.

“You realize where this is going,” Bannon is quoted as saying in the book, which is expected to be published next week. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f—–g Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner. … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”
          Last edited by guido61; 01-03-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Oh, Bannon's just trying to suck his own... sense of decency and shame out of the yawning chasm in which he's been spilling it over the last 20 years.
            My band!:
            www.steelphantoms.com/
            my stage stuff:
            fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
              Whether evidence of anything or just more Trump Camp infighting?

Either way, it’s fun stuff!

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Bannon told author Michael Wolff during an interview for his book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.”

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s–t, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately,” Bannon said, according to the book.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....reasonous/amp/
              Funny how he could say this (obviously to stick the knife in Kush and Dump, Jr.), and yet still propagate the Derp State myth.

I think Bannon just wants to see it all burn so he can toast his marshmallows.
              How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
              It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

So what's in it for Bannon to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Warhorse View Post
                  Bannon's agenda is to cause chaos and to bring down what he perceives as the deep state, and the status quo.

Comment

One more step up the ladder.

Comment

• Warhorse
                      Warhorse commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That could be.

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

Bannon's agenda is to cause chaos and to bring down what he perceives as the deep state, and the status quo.
                    Seems weird that he would go after Trump though, they must of had a serious falling out.

Comment

Seems weird that he would go after Trump though, they must of had a serious falling out.
                      He's going after the family, not Dump.

If you paid attention, you'd know this wasn't a new development.
                      How do you spell butthurt?

Originally posted by emerson biggens
                      It annoys me that you address me directly in the first place. If you insist on doing so, then you damn well better have your hat in your hand and use my correct name.

Comment

The closer Mueller gets, the more rats will jump ship.
                        Amerussia Uber Alles!

Comment

And Trump fires back.

President Donald Trump excoriated his former chief strategist Steve Bannon in a statement Wednesday, claiming that Bannon "lost his mind" after being pushed out from the White House.

The White House released the 266-word statement from the President slamming Bannon after excerpts from a new book quoted Bannon as calling the meeting with a Russian lawyer the President's eldest son attended in the summer 2016 at Trump Tower alongside Jared Kushner and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort "treasonous."

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party," Trump said in the statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politi...non/index.html

Comment

Bannon wants to keep "Trumpism" going even if Trump himself falters. This is Bannon's second attempt after trying to prop up Sarah Palin for a long time. Trump is just the public face on it for him. He'd probably run himself except he's smart enough to know that he's a fat ugly pig whom virtually no one would ever vote for.

Bannon appears to sense a potential Trump fall based on the money laundering stuff and is positioning himself to distance himself from it by placing the blame for the fallout on the Trump kids and Kushner whom he never got along with.

Just my take, but seems the most likely analysis I think.
                            Last edited by guido61; 01-03-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Warhorse
                              Warhorse commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Makes sense!
                          Working...
                          X