No announcement yet.

POTUS: Putting America first in trade, great news again for America

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS: Putting America first in trade, great news again for America

How can anyone not want to put America first? He tells it like it is, all the other leaders put their people first, why shouldn't he? That is a a great leader. Competitive tax reform and stopping "chronic trade abuses", it is great news for the American worker, more jobs and higher pay, win-win.
    How could anyone not be excited about the future in America with President Trump as our leader?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41937426
    Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-10-2017, 05:21 AM.
    Happy Camper

America needs to declare a new holiday and call it “Donald Trump Day”.
    Everyone can go around grabbing everyone by the pussys and have 5 helpings of prime rib and play 3 rounds of golf.
    What a glorious day it will be
    i like palin.
    i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
    ~ yumpy

Comment

Yea it’s going to be great to have to pay more for everything.

Thanks trump

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
        How can anyone not want to put America first? ...

How could anyone not be excited about the future in America with President Trump as our leader?
        Anyone?

I believe that President Trump wants to 'take advantge' of other countries as part of his efforts to put America first.

Just as Americans would not want to be taken advantage of, I doubt that anyone in any other country would want to either.
        As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
        from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

#makinguglyamericansgreatagain

Comment

America will always be 2nd - after Donnie2scoops

Comment

is this TIG's "In before somebody starts a thread about Trump's tough talking at home, but ass kissing in China" thread?

Comment

OP shtick is old already.
                -------------------------------------------------------
                The emperor marched in the procession under the beautiful canopy, and all who saw him in the street and out of the windows exclaimed: Indeed, the emperor's new suit is incomparable! What a long train he has! How well it fits him! Nobody wished to let others know he saw nothing, for then he would have been unfit for his office or too stupid. Never an emperor's clothes were more admired.

Comment

Originally posted by Komandi View Post
                  OP shtick is old already.
                  Remember Swimmingpool?

I don't mind the shtick. It's performance art. I doubt that I entertain anybody here as much as the pigeons do.

Zip
                  665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Trump talks tough, but never follows up.

Originally posted by RobRoy
                    There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

IMMA GUNNA DECLARE CHINA A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR!

:: goes to China::

::crickets chirp in the distance::

Comment

If he actually does something to slow the theft of intellectual property I will applaud him. But so far I'm hearing a lot of words and not seeing much action.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                        Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                          If he actually does something to slow the theft of intellectual property I will applaud him. But so far I'm hearing a lot of words and not seeing much action.
                          Hey but he's saying it listen to his words don't look at his actions it's the words that matter.

Hey TIG is he still.manufacturering his clothing line overseas? Are his properties employing 100% Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

Hey but he's saying it listen to his words don't look at his actions it's the words that matter.

Hey TIG is he still.manufacturering his clothing line overseas? Are his properties employing 100% Americans?
                            Let me check my MAGA ball cap for the country of origin tag...
                            hey; gotta go. something boiling over on the stove.
                            BRB
                            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by onelife View Post

Anyone?

I believe that President Trump wants to 'take advantge' of other countries as part of his efforts to put America first.

Just as Americans would not want to be taken advantage of, I doubt that anyone in any other country would want to either.
                              The results of "putting America first" will be that developing countries won't have enough economic growth to become substantial trading partners who will buy much from us. If you compare our pre NAFTA exports to Mexico compared with today, you will see that the slight initial trade deficit will pay off for us in the long run, and that's why our participation in the Trans Pacific trade agreement is critical to our future expansion of exports.
                              Last edited by BadDaddy; 11-10-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X