Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xyD7KXfB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hillary Clinton is in secret negotiations with Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous Russian dossier, to purchase a second report that allegedly contains salacious new charges against President Trump, according to several sources with personal knowledge of the transaction.

The talks with Steele, a former British spy, are being carried out by Hillary's former campaign aides, who do not hide their bitterness over the shocking loss of the White House to Donald Trump, these sources say.
    'Hillary's people have been secretly in touch with Steele and are close to making a deal with him on opposition research that he claims has newly surfaced from his Russian sources,' says a longtime Clinton adviser.
    'Steele didn't release this information before now because it wasn't available to him when he put together his first dossier,' the adviser continued.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xyChtLSN
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow if true it shows Hillary has truly gone unhinged. I remember what she said about respecting the results of elections, and now she's AGAIN colluding with Russia. I thought she was against foreign election interference.

She did it once, why wouldn't she do it again?
    Last edited by Davo-tpL_q; 11-09-2017, 02:58 PM.

Which Russian did she collude with?
    Originally posted by nedezero1;
    Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Guess it's not so secret?

The Daily Mail is the UK equall of the National Enquirer. It must be true!

Zip
        665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post
          Which Russian did she collude with?

Some names mentioned here... https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Comment

If I were a democrat I would start some petition to tell the clintons to go away forever. But hey, they just can't get enough of her, I am inclined to start a poll thread with odds that she actually will run again in 2020.. This will be very interesting to say the least.
            Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-09-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

So it's true then, the only reason Trump got elected is because people didn't like or trust Clinton.

In order to take some of the sting out of the anti-Trump sentiment and deflect, Trump supporters seem to be trying to resurrect the anti-Hillary movement.
              As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
              from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

If not Hillary then somebody else. Hell, I'd pay for it if I had money to burn.

Comment

Darn, there goes that "secret"
                  tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
                    If I were a democrat I would start some petition to tell the clintons to go away forever. But hey, they just can't get enough of her, I am inclined to start a poll thread with odds that she actually will run again in 2020.. This will be very interesting to say the least.

She has her party by the balls. Thats from Democrat Donna Brazile who now pulls her curtains because she's afraid of sniper fire.

I truly think Democrats are terrified by her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pine Apple Slim View Post
                      If not Hillary then somebody else. Hell, I'd pay for it if I had money to burn.

Why not respect our electoral process?

Comment

Because we elected a dangerous psychopathic idiot.

Comment

• Telecruiser
                          Telecruiser commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We? Does that mean you were in on getting Trump elected?

I hope so. The more dirt on the turd the better.
                        George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                        Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Pine Apple Slim View Post
                          Because we elected a dangerous psychopathic idiot.

Yes but Obama is out of power now.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo-tpL_q View Post

Why not respect our electoral process?
                            ROTFLMAO

That's hilarious coming from a right that gerrymanders the hell out of the country.
                            George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                            Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Working...
                            X