No announcement yet.

Trump in China

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump in China

So after talking tough——SO tough—— about how he would deal with Ghyyna on the campaign trail, Trump instead goes there and kisses Xi’s ass, blames the US, and refuses to answer questions from the press.

And leaves with nothing new accomplished on trade or North Korea.

What a completely inept embarrassment this man is. But I’m sure the 32% will somehow manage to spin it as some sort of win?
    Last edited by guido61; 11-09-2017, 08:50 AM.

I like the way he reads a speech. So dynamic.

Originally posted by RobRoy
    There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

but but but they gave hm a beautiful parade

Comment

It’s often said that one of the best things a president can do when visiting one of these foreign dictatorships is to publicly take questions from the press and thereby give their people a lesson in the benefits of an open democracy.

Trump refused to talk to the press because he’d clearly rather be running a dictatorship just like his new BFF Xi.

And his supporters almost all certainly wish they were living in a Trump-led dictatorship as well.

Very very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
          It’s often said that one of the best things a president can do when visiting one of these foreign dictatorships is to publicly take questions from the press and thereby give their people a lesson in the benefits of an open democracy.

Trump refused to talk to the press because he’d clearly rather be running a dictatorship just like his new BFF Xi.

And his supporters almost all certainly wish they were living in a Trump-led dictatorship as well.

Very very sad.
          Trump reminds me of Mussolini. If he could he would. Fortunately, the Founders saw this coming and our system is stronger than this man (I use the term loosely) and his 32%.
          Last edited by Hoot Owl; 11-09-2017, 09:57 AM.
          George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
          Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
            Hoot Owl commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear you. I think Trump is more Mussolini than Berlusconi, but differing minds will differ.

• Zipperhead
            Zipperhead commented
            Editing a comment
            Mussolini got a lot more done that Trump.

• guido61
            guido61 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mussolini gives Trump too much credit. Berlusconi all the way.

Maybe he'l like it there and stay.
          tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

i enjoyed his congratulating china on raping america so effectively.
            {O,O}
            (__(\
            " "

Comment

Who can blame them?

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
                I like the way he reads a speech. So dynamic...
                That's what 'Justin' is for - an articulate voice to represent the continent.

As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
                from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

Big talker from halfway around the globe, but when he gets face-to-face...I don’t want to say what trump becomes on a family-friendly site, but let’s just say that he probably grabs himself.
                  x

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgison View Post
                    i enjoyed his congratulating china on raping america so effectively.
                    I saw the speech where Trump said that, repeated on television this morning. When you compare Trump then to Trump now, Trump now looks like a pussy. Judging by his hand gestures while speaking maybe he has a pussy. But I wouldn't know.
                    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by slodge View Post
                      Big talker from halfway around the globe, but when he gets face-to-face...I don’t want to say what trump becomes on a family-friendly site, but let’s just say that he probably grabs himself.
                      Almost acts human. Almost.
                      tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandler View Post

Almost acts human. Almost.
                        Imagine if you will. Obama going to China and saying he blames the US for anything in any context whatsoever.

The right wing heads would be exploding right now.

Comment

• panhandler
                          panhandler commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wouldn't they though.

• -Ed Phobes-
                          -Ed Phobes- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          "Apology Tour"

A bromance with "good chemistry". I doubt he knows anything about chemistry, except that it involves protrumps and morons in the nukular.
                        Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post
                          I doubt he knows anything about chemistry,
                          Based on what I'm seeing and hearing Trump knows next to nothing about trade or diplomacy. He doesn't give a rats butt. He's having a great time touring with AF1 and getting the king treatment overseas. Any speech he gives is aimed at his 32%ers in the US.

Foreign governments are watching Trump closely and will rip the US off in the biggest way as a result of his ignorance.

Zip
                          665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Working...
                          X