Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump Tweets “Congratulations Deplorables” To Celebrate One Year Anniversary of Election….

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump Tweets “Congratulations Deplorables” To Celebrate One Year Anniversary of Election….

To celebrate the anniversary of the 2016 presidential election President Trump tweets“Congratulations Deplorables”:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...y-of-election/

I for one love it. Trump and supporters have a great sense of humor. It makes me shudder to think how the US would look with Hillary in the White House-she pretty much rigged the game and still lost to a political new comer.

And its only year one-seven years to go!

Put your hard hats on America, it is time to go to work. Gotta love it when your POTUS has a great sense of humor to boot. When the left show their antipathy you know you are doing something right.
    Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-09-2017, 02:39 AM.
    Happy Camper

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
      Put your hard hats on America, it is time to go to work. Gotta love it when your POTUS has a great sense of humor to boot. When the left show their antipathy you know you are doing something right.

True Americans will go to work.

The antifa/occupy crowd will crap on police cars.

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
        TrumpIsGreat commented
        Editing a comment
        True Americans will go to work.

You got it

The antifa/occupy crowd will crap on police cars.

no crowd, just a small club
        Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-09-2017, 02:57 AM.

Pigeons
      Strut and Poop
      No Feedy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNord View Post
        Pigeons
        Strut and Poop
        No Feedy.

I believe they eat granola.

Comment

No surprise. He certainly hasn't had anything to celebrate since then.

Originally posted by RobRoy
          There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

he's doin' a heckuva job - be proud America!

Comment

yep, we're all super proud to have a "man" like Trump in the oval office!

Comment

‘Deplorables’ statement in context:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people -- now 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks -- they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America."

"But the other basket -- and I know this because I see friends from all over America here -- I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas -- as well as, you know, New York and California -- but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

So let’s be perfectly clear on what’s going on here: Trump is congratulating ‘The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic’ for narrowly giving him enough votes to win the electoral college.

That, to some, is evidence of an amazing sense of humor.

Which explains, once again, why there are so many highly rated conservative humor outlets.
                Last edited by slodge; 11-09-2017, 10:05 AM.
                x

Comment

His approval rating in the Gallup poll at November of his first year is 11 points below that of the lowest rating for an elected president in modern history.

Clinton was 49%. Trump is at 38%.

What an abject failure he is.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/p...ald-trump.aspx

Comment

Make Trump Great Again

Originally posted by RobRoy
                    There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

his massive EC victory is 46th over all

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
                        his massive EC victory is 46th over all
                        It wouldn’t be a trump tweet if he didn’t dishonestly brag about the size of something.
                        x

Comment

People like Trump who find humor in bigotry, homophobia etc are a real puzzle to me

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Overall I've been pretty happy with Trump. I think he will win re election but time will tell.

The democrat party has set itself back decades with all of its corruption and infighting.

Comment

Working...
                            X