Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: So why is posting great news about the POTUS always considered trolling here?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: So why is posting great news about the POTUS always considered trolling here?

News flash; Posting great news with a link is not trolling. I will continue to post all of the great news about our elected officials, thank you very much. Mods, if this post is considered not according to the forum rules then please let me know and I will delete it. Thank you and everyone have e great day.

Fake news.

Comment

Some decent, normal people have a hard time believing that anyone could really support such an evil person.

YMMV

Originally posted by RobRoy
      There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

Why are trolls so self conscious? Revel in being provocative. Own it!.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
          Phil O'Keefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Please don't accuse others of trolling - the proper procedure if you suspect trolling is to report and ignore it...

• TrumpIsGreat
          TrumpIsGreat commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks you for letting me know what the procedure is, now I can refer to Phil's post, thank you Phil.

Great idea for you, trump:
        Why not start a poll and ask how many consider 'great news' to be 'trolling'.

(You're welcome.)
        To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
          Phil O'Keefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Please see my comment (above).

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
        Why are trolls so self conscious?
        Snowflakes.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
          Phil O'Keefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Leave the personal comments / attacks out of the discussion please.

I'll have to know what is considered 'great news' before I can weigh in. Also, links provided should be from non-biased sources. You can't disparage the Washington Post as 'agenda-driven' while quoting Brietbart or Alex Jones as 'creditable sources'. When you do, it is for to ruinink your act.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Where is this "so called" great news?

Side note:
          You certainly do call out to the mods here a lot.
          Last edited by panhandler; 11-08-2017, 12:37 PM.
          "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
          Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

Comment

• willhaven
            willhaven commented
            Editing a comment
            Axe to grind?

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
          News flash; Posting great news with a link is not trolling. I will continue to post all of the great news about our elected officials, thank you very much. Mods, if this post is considered not according to the forum rules then please let me know and I will delete it. Thank you and everyone have e great day.
          "That's a God damn lie!"

(Huey Long, famous for saying that whether his opponent was telling the truth or not.)

Current global warming temperature trend: 0.05ºC per decade, plus or minus 0.1ºC (source: UN IPCC AR5) ...Yes, the error rate is higher than the estimated rate of change.

"Anthropogenic global warming is a proposed theory whose basic mechanism is well understood, but whose magnitude is highly uncertain. The growing evidence that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 has implications for the attribution of late-20th-century warming and projections of 21st-century climate. If the recent warming hiatus is caused by natural variability, then this raises the question as to what extent the warming between 1975 and 2000 can also be explained by natural climate variability." --Dr. Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology

Comment

Anything posted by an obvious veteran of HCPP who is trying to obfuscate their previous user names could be considered trolling.

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
              TrumpIsGreat commented
              Editing a comment
              That is what I gathered, so it would be entirely up to a mod to figure out if someone is being that stupid right? This makes the most sense. I haven't been here long enough to recognize any 'obvious veteran' of the forum, nor do I really care about such silliness and easily ignored. Thank you.

Originally posted by rbstern View Post

"That's a God damn lie!"

(Huey Long, famous for saying that whether his opponent was telling the truth or not.)
            Today's updated version is "Fake News!"

Comment

I'm always happy to see great news. When you have some, please let us know.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
              For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
              Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Because people are allergic to B.S.

Comment

I dont know what ‘good news’ the OP is referring to, but I have noticed a tendency on the part of some members here, when faced with an item that is blatantly false or a case of transparently dishonest spin, to assume that the poster of that item is trolling rather than ignorant enough to actually believe said item.

I think it’s nice that we give others the benefit of the doubt in that way.
                  x

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
                    AJ6stringsting commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's great to give the Intellectually Impaired a soap box to say my ignorance is as valid as your science, truth, facts and reality ....
                    Beating them up in debate, is like beating up a quadriplegic at his mail box for his Social Security check.....
                    Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 11-08-2017, 03:44 PM.

What has Trump done that's great? He hasn't passed any meaningful legislation, he has insulted the Prime minister of Australia, threatened to invade Mexico, cited non existent terrorist attacks while giving a speech in Sweden, threatened many of our trading partners, has continuously lied to the American people, and has had our Federal government in turmoil. Face it, Trump is a sociopath who is totally unqualified for the job.

Comment

Working...
                  X