No announcement yet.

One day poll is finished, thanks

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day poll is finished, thanks

Mods; If this is out of some sort of bounds or against the rules please remove it, it is just for fun to break up the tension.
    Democrat Ralph Northam
    42.86%
    Republican Ed Gillespie
    57.14%

The poll is expired.

Happy Camper

Gillespie

The Dems f'd up another easy one.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
      Mods; If this is out of some sort of bounds or against the rules please remove it, it is just for fun to break up the tension.

No, polls like this are fine. Thanks for asking.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I know it's an important one and perhaps a bellwether of sorts for 2018; even 2020 too, but I haven't been following it enough to have an informed opinion.
        (And a pox upon the first among you who reminds me that that has never stopped me before; ye rascals!)
        Last edited by RogueGnome; 11-07-2017, 12:38 PM.
        To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
          Gillespie

The Dems f'd up another easy one.
          ah, i'm not the only one sensing that... honest question - it seems like they can't keep their feet out of their own mouths and their d!cks out of other people (not saying pubs are any better, just saying you would think the pubs would easier targets in the `trump environment') - why do you think that is, that `The Dems f'd up another easy one'? i'll tell you my theory in a bit...
          Last edited by wallywanker; 11-07-2017, 01:26 PM.
          __________________________________________________ ______________________________
          new sig currently under construction

Comment

What do the polls say?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Depends....who are the Russians supporting?

Comment

• erok123
                erok123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Trump.

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                This election is a referendum on Two Scoops. And that includes Russia by definition.

Originally posted by wallywanker View Post

ah, i'm not the only one sensing that... honest question - it seems like they can't keep their feet out of their own mouths and their d!cks out of other people (not saying pubs are any better, just saying you would think the pubs would easier targets in the `trump environment') - why do you think that is, that `The Dems f'd up another easy one'? i'll tell you my theory in a bit...
              I’ve haven’t paid that much attention but apparently Northam pissed off a lot of blacks by trying to down play the color of his running mate in white, rural areas and fumbled a gimme question about gang violence or something idiotic like that.

He was walking away with the race and now it will come down to “turnout”. Never a good place for Dems to be in an off year election.

And, in general, Dems need to figure out what they are FOR instead of just being Against Trump.

Comment

• erok123
                erok123 commented
                Editing a comment
                That worked for the Republicans, though.

Polls indicate a razor thin margin.

Comment

• Waka62
                Waka62 commented
                Editing a comment
                The republicans haven't gotten off work yet..lol!

if there's any backwater fisherman here maybe they can relate to this - trump is like the `stink bait'...he's bringing the bottom feeders of all stripes out of their holes to expose their true selves through their words and actions...they just can't resist the stink bait and have to come out and make a strike at it, regardless of the danger of exposing themselves. it's a little messy, but, in all, i think it has an upside in that by the 2018's (and beyond) there won't be that many `hidden agendas' left - all the smarmy little machinations of all involved on all sides will be there for anyone interested in informing themselves to see.

And, in general, Dems need to figure out what they are FOR instead of just being Against Trump.
              agreed.

and each other.

the waters have definitely been roiled...

12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...2016-election/ November 6 at 2:39 PM

Post-ABC poll: Voters favor Democrats over Republicans in 2018 House midterms by widest margin in years
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...c00_story.html November 6

Poll: Views of Democratic Party hit lowest mark in 25 years
              http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politi...xes/index.html November 7, 2017

Last edited by wallywanker; 11-07-2017, 03:22 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ______________________________
              new sig currently under construction

Comment

Originally posted by wallywanker View Post
                if there's any backwater fisherman here maybe they can relate to this - trump is like the `stink bait'...he's bringing the bottom feeders of all stripes out of their holes to expose their true selves through their words and actions...they just can't resist the stink bait and have to come out and make a strike at it, regardless of the danger of exposing themselves. it's a little messy, but, in all, i think it has an upside in that by the 2018's (and beyond) there won't be that many `hidden agendas' left - all the smarmy little machinations of all involved on all sides will be there for anyone interested in informing themselves to see.

agreed.

and each other.

True, but the one things the Dems have in their favor is that the infighting among the GOP is much worse.

Comment

Northam in a landside...
                  Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Jesus Saves..

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post
                    Polls indicate a razor thin margin.

we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Hicks View Post
                      What do the polls say?

Depends on which ones you look at - they range anywhere from a "tie" to having Northam up by as much as 7 points or so.

Most show Northam is leading, but not by a lot. Some polls are within the margin of error... but Northam is generally considered the favorite to win ATM.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Depends on which ones you look at - they range anywhere from a "tie" to having Northam up by as much as 7 points or so.

Most show Northam is leading, but not by a lot. Some polls are within the margin of error... but Northam is generally considered the favorite to win ATM.
                        Thanks for the info, Phil. Apparently turnout is strong for this race as well.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
                          TrumpIsGreat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great to see the political system working as it should, at the ballot box

• Tom Hicks
                          Tom Hicks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hopefully we won't see millions of illegal costing Trump...I mean Gillespie the popular vote.

Working...
                      X