Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's getting more obvious that traitors and criminals have infiltrated the executive branch

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting more obvious that traitors and criminals have infiltrated the executive branch

http://www.npr.org/2017/11/06/562282...link-to-russia

Another one with ties to Putin and Russia.

How much longer are the The Chump faithful going to claim it's all coincidence? Are they really so unpatriotic that they will ignore the obvious just so they can have their man in the White House? How much longer will the majority republic party endorse traitors so they can get some of their ideological and unpopular legislation passed that's not supported by the majority of the American people?

There is something seriously wrong here. Wake up, for the sake of our country.
    Last edited by erok123; 11-06-2017, 08:52 AM.

Nevermind the only Russian collusion established so far involves payments for fake dossiers and bribes to the Clinton foundation for control of uranium.

Comment

• HAMMER TOSS
      HAMMER TOSS commented
      Editing a comment
      yep - typical in an advanced case of HDS - the patient can't see the forest for the trees. :-(

• gismo recording
      gismo recording commented
      Editing a comment
      The payment for the dossier (which may or may not be fake) was not made to anyone in Russia but to a British investigator.

• powbob01
      powbob01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Neither of your assertions are factually correct.
      But accuracy has never been your strong point.

hummm -- clinton indictments -- 0

trump indictments -- 2 and more coming

Comment

• erok123
      erok123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Plus one guilty plea.

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post
    Nevermind the only Russian collusion established so far involves payments for fake dossiers and bribes to the Clinton foundation for control of uranium.

You're such a talking point.

Originally posted by RobRoy
    There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

Did she sell them any yellow cake too?

Comment

• guido61
        guido61 commented
        Editing a comment
        Corey Lewandowski recently referred to the “Clinton Administration” and Sean Hannity to “President Clinton” both when speaking of Hillary, not Bill, so it’s understandable if the Fox News crowd believe she IS POTUS.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...ration-2017-10

• AJ6stringsting
        AJ6stringsting commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you Steve Bannon ?

• Tom Hicks
        Tom Hicks commented
        Editing a comment
        Mmmmmmm cake!

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
      After being investigated numerous times, how many indictments has Clinton received?

Comment

• Hoot Owl
        Hoot Owl commented
        Editing a comment
        The uranium investigation will end the same.
        Then they will cook up something else to investigate. Seen this over and over.

• Tom Hicks
        Tom Hicks commented
        Editing a comment
        it's called going back to the well. Or perhaps dance with who brung ya.

Originally posted by erok123 View Post

After being investigated numerous times, how many indictments has Clinton received?
      They dont like that piece of information. Meanwhile numerous Trump cabinet members are facing serious charges. Reading the alt right Facebook comments cracks me up so delusional screaming for Hillary to go to jail lol.
      Last edited by SexWithRobots; 11-06-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Link to claims in the dossier that have been proven to be fake?

On the other hand, Trumpster George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to having lied to the FBI about his communications with Russians trying to give Trump dirt on Hillary.

Oh, and I almost forgot Carter Page emails showing that he met with Russians during the campaign and had told the Trump campaign about it afterward.
        Last edited by willhaven; 11-06-2017, 01:06 PM.
        Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
        The Report has been sent.
        [OK]

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
          AJ6stringsting commented
          Editing a comment
          Trump is in deep dodo now !!!!
          If I were Trump, I'wear hipwadders to cross his river of dodo lies

Originally posted by erok123 View Post
        http://www.npr.org/2017/11/06/562282...link-to-russia

Another one with ties to Putin and Russia.
        Nine. At least.
        At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition
        Can we break twenty by the end here?
        Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
        The Report has been sent.
        [OK]

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post

Comment

Your post reeks of partisan nonsense.
            You really should do some homework before jumping on Trump's Clinton/uranium sewage train. Reading the posts above it looks like everyone else is onto you too. LOL

.http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ton-and-urani/

The dossier; some of it has been substantiated, some has not. But the fact that some of it has gives some credence to the rest of it. Since when is it wrong to pay someone for research into your political opponent? Every campaign turns over stones looking for damaging info on their opponents. But if a Clinton does it it's hair on fire time. Give me a break.

Last edited by Hoot Owl; 11-06-2017, 10:48 AM.
            George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
            Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

And the worse it gets for Trump and his goof troop of believers.
              Donald Trump is the worst Traitor President ever, much worse than Confederate President Jefferson Davis.

Comment

Let's be fair here, people.

Let's not discount the possibility that Trump is simply a complete moron with really no idea whatsoever that all these people with ties to Russia are just using him for their own means and advantage.

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
                  AJ6stringsting commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trump is a Sociopath / Psychopath, that will do anything to win.
                  In the summer of 2016, he asked , " Russia, please hack Hillary Clinton's emails ".

I think you are giving Trump too much of the benefit of the doubts .

I believe psychological, Southerners, who voted for Trump are hoping his toxicity will dissolve the Union, since their ancestors lost to the Liberals of the North in the Civil War. They should give up.
                My ancestors resisted for 71 years and my Tribe never Colluded with Nazis, Imperial Japan or any hostile Nation that was an enemy of America, but they'll side with Traitor President Trump, like they did for Confederate President Jefferson Davis. They should give up, like we did in 1875 after 71 years ( 1804 to 1875) of war with the United States.
                Trump is toxic to America, as well as his followers. He colluded with Russia because he is a psychopath like David Karesh or Jim Jones.
                Steve Bannon told some Evangelical Right Wing Convention that they ( The Right Wing Evangelical ) were the last hope for Christian / Judeo America by standing up for Trump. Sounds pretty close to a White Supremacist / Christian /
                Islamic Farqua Terrorist decree from God.
                Who know what Steve Bannon, Alex Jones will inspire.
                Timothy McVeigh and Timothy Nichols were inspired by Rush Limbaugh's mantras.
                Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 11-07-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Ned, there were 16 other Republican candidates, 2 Democrat candidates, a Libertarian candidate and a Green party candidate. That's 20 other candidates. None of them had any contact with Russia. None. Nada. Zip. In the entire history of Presidential campaigns no candidate has ever involved a foreign government let alone a hostile one. Now it is revealed that Trumps campaign and cabinet all have ties to Russia. It is mathematically unlikely that so many people could randomly be in Russia's pocket in the Trump campaign and cabinet. This could only happen by design. I can think of no logical scenario where this could happen any other way. Please explain how all of this could have innocently happened when this has never happened in the history of Presidential campaigns.
                  Last edited by harrycox1; 11-07-2017, 06:01 AM.
                  Originally posted by nedezero1;
                  Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
                  http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Comment

Working...
                  X