Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twit Is Great!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/politi...v-5/index.html

Poll numbers now at a “historic low.”

I’ve long suspected that when the orange fraud realized he would never be the BEST president ever, he opted to be the WORST.

HCPP Apologists? Got anything to add?

LOL.

Last edited by bluzboy; 11-06-2017, 07:57 AM.

prayers sent

Comment

I still think that someone could tell him he was the world's greatest liar and he'd run with it. The world's most fantastic pussy-grabber, best hypocrite, most powerful narcissist since Stalin, all the best, the greatest. Believe me.
      Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

I think you may have missed this one, but you could always plan for another 'scream at the sky protest. Here is a CP of the link's picture.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	scream.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	32096250

Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-06-2017, 10:51 AM.
        Happy Camper

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
          I think you may have missed this one, but you could always plan for another 'scream at the sky protest.

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/Mo4_f7OqRVG...61856bf2b5.jpg
          I still haven't seen you articulate why exactly you like Trump. If you're going to come into a political forum with a TrumpisGreat username, you should at least spend a few minutes putting together your rationale for thinking that way.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
          For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
          Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

• bluzboy
            bluzboy commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL buddy!

• TrumpIsGreat
            TrumpIsGreat commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn't you get warned for these ham remarks? But go for it I guess.

• Phil O'Keefe
            Phil O'Keefe commented
            Editing a comment
            You've been warned multiple times since you've been back. And you were specifically asked to stop the LOL buddy! / Yeah buddy! comments.

See you in a month bluzboy. Hopefully you'll do a better job of abiding by the rules (and heeding my warnings when you don't) when you return.

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
          I think you may have missed this one, but you could always plan for another 'scream at the sky protest.

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/Mo4_f7OqRVG...61856bf2b5.jpg
          I think you missed something, too.

Comment

Working...
          X