Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting at church outside of San Antonio

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shooting at church outside of San Antonio

    Details are developing.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/05/us/tex...ing/index.html

    ______________

  • #2
    Who will it be?..

    Click image for larger version

Name:	shootercrop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	32095683
    tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

    Comment


    • #3
      This crap is getting out of hand.
      Roll Tide!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        And we were almost to the point we could talk about gun violence. Take your thoughts and prayers and shove it.
        Last edited by SexWithRobots; 11-05-2017, 02:17 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Horrible! Another nut case with a deadly weapon. God must have been busy today with Trump, football, basketball games, etc. Worshipper states that "God is in control."
          Last edited by capitalist; 11-05-2017, 02:22 PM.
          Everybody is terminally ill.

          Comment


          • #6
            Prayers and condolences sent to the victims and the family of the dead of yet another senseless tragedy.
            Originally posted by nedezero1;
            Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
            http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter


            The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

            Comment


            • #7
              They are reporting at least 20 dead. At a church. For f*ck's sake, what's wrong with this country?
              ______________

              Comment


              • #8
                I guess I’ll offer my thoughts and prayers, because exploring ways this or similar future events could be prevented or lessened is somehow behind the pale.

                Unless, of course, the perpetrator happens to be dark-skinned.
                x

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slodge View Post
                  I guess I’ll offer my thoughts and prayers, because exploring ways this or similar future events could be prevented or lessened is somehow behind the pale.

                  Unless, of course, the perpetrator happens to be dark-skinned.
                  At least it won’t be too soon to start talking about it if he is.
                  ______________

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post
                    Prayers and condolences sent to the victims and the family of the dead of yet another senseless tragedy.
                    This.

                    I think I'll wait till more is known before condemning anything/one else other than the scumbag/bags who did it till more facts are known.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hoddy View Post
                      This crap is getting out of hand.
                      You must be referring to mental illness.

                      Because everyone knows guns never hurt no one.

                      Comment


                      • Telecruiser
                        Telecruiser commented
                        Editing a comment
                        By themselves they can't hurt anybody, but you knew that.

                      • guido61
                        guido61 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And this guy would have been very unlikely to hurt as many people without the type of gun he used.

                        But you knew that.

                      • jorhay1
                        jorhay1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lol

                    • #12
                      damn

                      20 dead in a town of 362

                      he killed like 6% of the entire town, by himself.

                      Insane - my sympathies to everybody in the town

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by SexWithRobots View Post
                        And we were almost to the point we could talk about gun violence. Take your thoughts and prayers and shove it.
                        Its not too early for Fox News to talk about gun violence apparently.

                        They are already talking about churches in small town like these need to make sure they have armed parishioners inside
                        ______________

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
                          damn

                          20 dead in a town of 362

                          he killed like 6% of the entire town, by himself.

                          Insane - my sympathies to everybody in the town
                          25 I believe now.

                          Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                          They are reporting at least 20 dead. At a church. For f*ck's sake, what's wrong with this country?
                          This country, or a segment of the population, is sick and pissed off. There is a correlation between Trump being elected and the violence we are seeing. Society is starting to fragment. The problem is that (and I hope not) this is going to get worse before it better, maybe much worse.

                          Comment













                          Working...
                          X