Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowe Bergdahl: Dishonorable discharge.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowe Bergdahl: Dishonorable discharge.

Seems like a fair result given his years of treatment, IMO.
    Bowe Bergdahl receives dishonorable discharge, avoids jail time
    The judge also ruled that Bergdahl's rank be reduced from sergeant to E1. Additionally, Bergdahl will be required to pay a $1,000 fine from his salary for the next 10 months.
    Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
    The Report has been sent.
    [OK]

Thumbs up.
    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Ridiculous.

Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

Salary from what? He's not still on the government payroll, is he?

Comment

I wonder if Master Sgt. Mark Allen and his family think it was a fair sentence.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I would love to comment on this thread but I need to take some medicine and relax. Deep breath, relax. BRB
            Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-03-2017, 10:51 AM.
            Happy Camper

Comment

• TrumpIsGreat
              TrumpIsGreat commented
              Editing a comment
              I would be happy to give my IP address to Phil if he needs it, especially to stop this stupid narrative that I am someone else. Just let me know Phil. BTW, you are insulting whomever this Hoppy person is.

• bluzboy
              bluzboy commented
              Editing a comment
              At least we agree about that. He used to be pretty funny.

• bluzboy
              bluzboy commented
              Editing a comment
              So, Phil...any updates?

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Probably not, but justice is not supposed to take the feelings of people involved into consideration much, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
              Probably not, but justice is not supposed to take the feelings of people involved into consideration much, is it?
              No, but hopefully the injuries that Master Sgt. Allen suffered (a gunshot wound to the head which was nearly totally debilitating), and the fact that they were inflicted while he was out searching for Bowe will be something that Private Bergdahl will never be able to forget. I hope he thinks about the consequences of his actions every day for the rest of his life... because Master Sargent Allen and his family will be living with those consequences.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

For me, it all hinges on one thing:
                Was Bergdahl mentally ill when he deserted or not.I don't know the answer to that.
                I doubt if anyone does.

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

No, but hopefully the injuries that Master Sgt. Allen suffered (a gunshot wound to the head which was nearly totally debilitating), and the fact that they were inflicted while he was out searching for Bowe will be something that Private Bergdahl will never be able to forget. I hope he thinks about the consequences of his actions every day for the rest of his life... because Master Sargent Allen and his family will be living with those consequences.
                  You sound as if you believe he won’t think about those things.

Comment

he knew what he signed up for
                    {O,O}
                    (__(\
                    " "

Comment

• willhaven
                      willhaven commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oof... sounds so much worse when you say it.

I guess we just expect that from Trump now, eh?

Didn’t PresTwit call for his execution, too?

Why, yes. Yes, he did. Damn, he’s just not good at this legal stuff, is he?

Comment

Dude got off easy in a way.

On the other hand, he suffered at the hands of the Taliban.

As a vet, I'm neutral on it.

Comment

have the angry tweets started yet by our B!tch in Chief?

Comment

• bluzboy
                          bluzboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep. He’s outraged. Called it a disgrace. That’s coming from a guy with serious bone spurs, mind you.

A dishonorable day for the U.S.A.

Comment

• moogerfooger
                          moogerfooger commented
                          Editing a comment
                          on trump's watch

Working...
                      X