No announcement yet.

"Send him to Gitmo,"

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Send him to Gitmo,"

Evidently, Cuba has better security than our prisons here n The USA.
    But there's more to it than that.
    We can torture the begeezes out of them there.
    "I would certainly consider that," he told reporters at a cabinet meeting. "Send him to Gitmo," the president added, using the prison's nickname.

Mr Trump said "these animals" need to face "far greater" US punishment.
    He also pledged to end the green card lottery under which the man suspected of killing eight people in Manhattan on Tuesday entered the US.

Mr Trump told reporters: "We also have to come up with punishment that's far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now.
    source

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Wow where was this outrage for the Vegas shooter which was arguably far more deadly and tragic?
    Last edited by SexWithRobots; 11-01-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
      Hoot Owl commented
      Editing a comment
      Religion, ethnicity, nationalism. The three pillars of deplorable.

Just talking to his base is all. Tough talk. Bumpin gums.
    tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

• Snowden
      Snowden commented
      Editing a comment
      "Send him to Gitmo" fits nicely on a bumper sticker. Story checks out.

• panhandler
      panhandler commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost as good as "Lock her up!"

He's calling the justice system a joke. We can look at that 2 ways, we can agree because he's gotten away with defrauding Americans for years or he should be glad we have an actual process of law and can't arbitrary arrest and punish people like a dictatorship.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment
      I recall seeing an article someone posted here years ago that compared conviction rates for terrorists via either the civilian justice system or via military tribunals.

And the civilian justice system was far more effective, with a far higher rate of convictions.

So I have to wonder when people diss the civilian justice system and prefer the military.

Blames Dems in his speech. Most divisive president in history. Purposefully divisive. A complete disgrace.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
      Hoot Owl commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't he though. He can't stop himself. I'd say the same thing about anyone, Dem or Pub, if they acted the way this cretin does. Someone should *** him.

Gitmo isn't necessary. Pelican Bay will do. They will wear this creep out in that hell hole. Good thing he survived.
    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
      Evidently, Cuba has better security than our prisons here n The USA.
      But there's more to it than that.
      We can torture the begeezes out of them there.
      "I would certainly consider that," he told reporters at a cabinet meeting. "Send him to Gitmo," the president added, using the prison's nickname.

Mr Trump said "these animals" need to face "far greater" US punishment.
      He also pledged to end the green card lottery under which the man suspected of killing eight people in Manhattan on Tuesday entered the US.

Mr Trump told reporters: "We also have to come up with punishment that's far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now.
      source

I wonder if there's any herpes virus in that pie hole.
      George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
      Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
        I wonder if there's any herpes virus in that pie hole.
        If there is, it came from "his" Viet Nam.
        Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

If Trump realized what was going on at Gitmo he would know how stupid the suggestion is. General John Baker was sentenced to 21 days confinement today. This is really stinky. This might turn into a big deal

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politi...ent/index.html
          Originally posted by nedezero1;
          Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
          http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Comment

I thought obama was supposed to close that place down and place all those prisoners in local prisons in the mainland or let them go back to the battlefield? Didn't he run on that promise way back in like '08 or something? Oh well, I guess we can start populating it again, I hear they get treated pretty darn good down there, unless they go on some eating protest and have to be force fed. It's like a country club.

Jocko Willink just said, 'skip Gitmo and send him straight to hell'.
            Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 11-02-2017, 05:28 AM.
            Happy Camper

Comment

• erok123
              erok123 commented
              Editing a comment
              Too bad the 'pubs didn't let that happen despite Obama doing his best to do so. Let me know if you need a link to get your facts right. You're welcome!

• RogueGnome
              RogueGnome commented
              Editing a comment
              you're such a comedian, trump.
              since you find POW camps to be fine fodder for humor, and you're Vietnam vet, tell us a funny one about those camps.

They could try vetting the people better, that they allow into this country....
            Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Jesus Saves..

Comment

• RogueGnome
              RogueGnome commented
              Editing a comment
              He's been here for 8 years. It's not like this was some sleeper cell. He was radicalized right here n the good ol' US of A.

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
            I thought obama was supposed to close that place down and place all those prisoners in local prisons in the mainland or let them go back to the battlefield? Didn't he run on that promise way back in like '08 or something? Oh well, I guess we can start populating it again, I hear they get treated pretty darn good down there, unless they go on some eating protest and have to be force fed. It's like a country club.

Jocko Willink just said, 'skip Gitmo and send him straight to hell'.
            You were probably out of the galaxy at the time so you might be forgiven for missing the news.
            But go right on blaming Obama. You wear it well.

GOP senators move to keep Gitmo open
            By JEREMY HERB
            01/13/2015 03:23 PM EST
            Updated 01/13/2015 09:45 PM EST

Key Senate Republicans on Tuesday unveiled legislation that would effectively block President Barack Obama from fulfilling his pledge to close the U.S. military prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, before he leaves office in two years.
            The legislation from Sens. Kelly Ayotte, John McCain, Richard Burr and Lindsey Graham would prohibit for two years the transfer to the United States of detainees designated medium- or high-risk. It would also ban transfers to Yemen, where dozens of the 127 remaining Guantánamo detainees are from.

Republicans move to oppose closing Gitmo

BY REBECCA KHEEL - 03/09/16 118 AM EST 44

© Getty Images

Republicans are digging in against President Obama’s plan for closing the Guantánamo Bay detention facility, formally introducing a resolution of opposition Tuesday as a new intelligence report found the number of released prisoners returning to terrorism has increased.
            GOP lawmakers, who were already staunchly opposed to the plan to close the military prison, used the new data as an opportunity to pile on their criticisms.

Funds to Close Guantánamo Denied
            By DAVID M. HERSZENHORNMAY 20, 2009
            Continue reading the main story

Senator James M. Inhofe, at lectern, talked to reporters after the Senate blocked the transfer of prisoners from Cuba to the United States. With him, from left, Senators Pat Roberts, Saxby Chambliss, Sam Brownback, Jim DeMint and Jeff Sessions. CreditStephen Crowley/The New York Times WASHINGTON — The Senate voted overwhelmingly on Wednesday to cut from a war spending bill the $80 million requested by President Obama to close the detention center at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, and to bar the transfer of detainees to the United States and its territories.
            The vote, which complicates Mr. Obama’s efforts to shutter the prison by his deadline of Jan. 22, 2010, was 90 to 6. Republicans voted unanimously in favor of cutting the money.

House votes to block Obama plan to close Guantanamo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives passed a massive defense bill on Friday that includes measures to block President Barack Obama’s plans to close the Guantanamo Bay prison, underscoring the tough fight ahead for the White House as it seeks to shutter the controversial detention camp.

Last edited by RogueGnome; 11-02-2017, 05:57 AM.
            To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

I agree with him on the visa program.

Comment

I'm ok with sending the perp to Gitmo.
                Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

Gitmo has been a total disaster but I'm assuming Trump has no idea about the crimes and people unlawfully detained there and tortured who ended up being innocent. More innocent there than guilty.
                  Last edited by SexWithRobots; 11-02-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X