Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How wrong could they have been 1 year ago?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How wrong could they have been 1 year ago?

'Hillary will win 332 electoral votes, compared with 206 for the Republican nominee'.
    Democrats have a strong chance of winning, according to Moody's Analytics.
    Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 10-29-2017, 04:14 PM.
    Happy Camper

A few thousand votes in a few select states wrong. Thats how wrong. .

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
      A few thousand votes in a few select states wrong. Thats how wrong. .
      The quote is about our political system and how you need to win the electoral college vote, and, The Hill, article quoted the electoral voting. Come on man, can't you at least comment on the subject? How could they have been soooo wrong?
      Happy Camper

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post

The quote is about our political system and how you need to win the electoral college vote, and, The Hill, article quoted the electoral voting. Come on man, can't you at least comment on the subject? How could they have been soooo wrong?
        I did. I told you exactly how wrong they were. Flip a few thousand votes in a few select states and they would have got it exactly right.

Comment

'Hillary will win 332 electoral votes, compared with 206 for the Republican nominee'.
          They left out the Russian equation. Wait... watch... learn...
          tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

The dems got way over confident...that costs them the election.
            Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post
              The dems got way over confident...that costs them the election.
              Overconfident?

Dude. I know it was Hillary, but reallly...

No one should have lost to thiis piece of crap.

No one.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandler View Post

They left out the Russian equation. Wait... watch... learn...
                Really, I thought you would have gone with Comey or the email debacle, or the deplorable comment, but there is absolutely no way the Russians changed anyone's mind in the voting.
                Happy Camper

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                  Tom Hicks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good thinking. Propaganda is always ineffective. Commercials too. On top of that opinion polls are always way off.

Who dares disagree with us about that?

How could it have been predicted that despite it violating the Hatch Act, that 11 days before the election FBI Director Comey would falsely state that the FBI would be resuming their investigation of Hillary Clinton?
                Last edited by BadDaddy; 10-29-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

When times are stressful, and it appear as if the long arm of the law is closing in around the Trump administration, people often retreat to their comfort zone - reflecting warmly over year-old victories.

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post
                    When times are stressful, and it appear as if the long arm of the law is closing in around the Trump administration, people often retreat to their comfort zone - reflecting warmly over year-old victories.
                    you mean like this upcoming event?

'The upcoming Boston scream party is a departure from taking action against the administration and its agenda. Instead, Americans will be provided the unique opportunity to vent their rage by shouting at the darkening skies above, all the while expecting nothing in return.'
                    Happy Camper

Comment

you mean like this upcoming event?

'The upcoming Boston scream party is a departure from taking action against the administration and its agenda. Instead, Americans will be provided the unique opportunity to vent their rage by shouting at the darkening skies above, all the while expecting nothing in return.'
                      Believe whatever you need to believe if it helps you get through this stressful time.
                      Last edited by BA.Barcolounger; 10-29-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

Believe whatever you need to believe if it helps you get through this stressful time.
                        I hardly think the theatrics on Friday will make much of a splash. I sleep great at night now that we have a great leader. My stress is how to invest the return on investment wisely, thank you very much. I have noticed when the dems here have nothing to contribute, they go on the attack, nice try.
                        Happy Camper

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                          Tom Hicks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I give full credit to your broker for finally overcoming his Obama derangement syndrome so that your investments started making money finally.

I personally thought it was all over after we heard him bragging about committing sexual assault - but alas, never overestimate the character of the average republican
                        Last edited by HAMMER TOSS; 10-29-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
                          I personally thought it was all over after we heard him bragging about committing sexual assault - but alas, never overestimate the character of the average republican
                          I think you mean underestimate, but yeah!

Comment

• HAMMER TOSS
                            HAMMER TOSS commented
                            Editing a comment
                            no I overestimated the character or republicans - i thought most were decent people.

Working...
                        X