No announcement yet.

The real Jesus

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real Jesus

...according to archeologixal records from the time, was actually dark skinned. Very dark skinned. Probably black.

Seriously, how many fair-skinned blue-eyed boys do you think we’re hanging out in synagogue back in those days?

Man, I know some self-described Christians who may be in for a YUGE surprise when they shuffle off this mortal coil.

LOL.

And growing up I always thought he looked just like this:

Go figure....
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post
      ...according to archeologixal records from the time, was actually dark skinned. Very dark skinned. Probably black.

Seriously, how many fair-skinned blue-eyed boys do you think we’re hanging out in synagogue back in those days?

Man, I know some self-described Christians who may be in for a YUGE surprise when they shuffle off this mortal coil.

LOL.
      Link please

Comment

How's this. From the horse's mouth, as they say:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...r-matters.html

Comment

Indeed. He probably looked more like Osama bin Laden than Brad Pitt.

Something like this, I bet.

Last edited by bluzboy; 10-29-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• LARRY L
            LARRY L commented
            Editing a comment
            How about Plato?

I have my doubts about the existence of the biblical Jesus.
          Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

• Telecruiser
            Telecruiser commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^^THIS^^^

Since you made sure to boast about being a white man in your other post, does it upset you that Middle eastern folk tend to be 'not white'? I mean that picture could trigger some white men who post about the subject, right?

Comment

LOL.
            Lol, like who?

But I think it's safe to say people who focus on what color Jesus' skin was are kinda missing the point. That said, if you're gonna do that at least put it to a good groove.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• Opposite Day
              Opposite Day commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol, looks like race-first pablum. Maybe the intelligent part was behind the subscription wall? Of course clinging to the unlikely belief that Jesus had "white" skin in the face of contrary evidence is the same error.

• bluzboy
              bluzboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course.

• HAMMER TOSS
              HAMMER TOSS commented
              Editing a comment
              Its a time of fake news and fake presidents - facts dont matter anymore, BB.

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
            Since you made sure to boast about being a white man in your other post, does it upset you that Middle eastern folk tend to be 'not white'? I mean that picture could trigger some white men who post about the subject, right?

Yep. That was me boasting.

I’m guessing you banged your head really hard this morning

Last edited by bluzboy; 10-29-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
              Phil O'Keefe commented
              Editing a comment
              Leave the personal comments out of the discussion please...

Keep guessing and remember to keep asking yourself WWJD.
            Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 10-29-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post

Lol, like who?

But I think it's safe to say people who focus on what color Jesus' skin was are kinda missing the point.
              True.

Accurate historical facts, like most facts these days, are completely irrelevant. Thanks for reminding us.
              Last edited by HAMMER TOSS; 10-29-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

True.

Accurate historical facts, like most facts these days, are completely irrelevant. Thanks for reminding us.
                Those contortions look quite painful.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

LOL.
                  ?

There is no archeological evidence a jesus character, his parents and most of the bible characters ever existed. Even scholars of theology accept this fact. Your source for this?
                  Last edited by Idunno; 10-29-2017, 01:09 PM.
                  Fisher House Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
                    Keep guessing and remember to keep asking yourself WWJD.
                    So much nothing from you.

I guess it’s all you got, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunno View Post

?

There is no archeological evidence a jesus character, his parents and most of the bible characters ever existed. Even scholars of theology accept this fact. Your source for this?

I posted a link up there. But there is quite a bit written on this subject. It accepts that supposition that the historical Jesus existed, but I agree there is little, if any, proof he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X