Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OJ: 'When I get out......'

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OJ: 'When I get out......'

    Back to the man of the hour, who doesn’t seem to understand that a newly paroled convict might get a problem acquiring a private investigator license. “**** that! I can get whatever the **** I want! Nobody says no to the Juice, mother****er! ‘Cause when I get out, I’m gonna get me a license. Then I’m gonna get me a ****ing gun! Then I’m gonna find that ****ing reporter ****er out there who ****ing told people I was gonna ****ing kill him, and then I’m gonna ****ing settle the ****ing score with him, mother****er!”
    The call was cut short. This reporter sighed and hung up, wondering how long it would take before the disgraced has-been inevitably finds himself back in trouble with the law. Perhaps within two months.



    Infamous Ex-Football Player To Be Released, Already Making Plans For Post Jail Life Reno, NV (AP) O.J. Simpson, the former footbal...
    Happy Camper

  • #2
    Link please.

    Unless that blog is it, in which case....LOL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bluzboy View Post
      Link please.

      Unless that blog is it, in which case....LOL.
      yep that link is it, those are just some of OJ's quotes from the article. Amazing.
      Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 10-28-2017, 01:52 PM.
      Happy Camper

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post
        Back to the man of the hour, who doesn’t seem to understand that a newly paroled convict might get a problem acquiring a private investigator license. “**** that! I can get whatever the **** I want! Nobody says no to the Juice, mother****er! ‘Cause when I get out, I’m gonna get me a license. Then I’m gonna get me a ****ing gun! Then I’m gonna find that ****ing reporter ****er out there who ****ing told people I was gonna ****ing kill him, and then I’m gonna ****ing settle the ****ing score with him, mother****er!”
        The call was cut short. This reporter sighed and hung up, wondering how long it would take before the disgraced has-been inevitably finds himself back in trouble with the law. Perhaps within two months.


        A Trump voter who does not understand the difference between fact and fantasy.

        Yuuuge surprise!

        Last edited by HAMMER TOSS; 10-28-2017, 02:11 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TrumpIsGreat View Post

          yep that link is it, those are just some of OJ's quotes from the article. Amazing.
          Amazing....that ANYBODY got suckered in.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sure.....because THIS part of the supposed interview doesn't sound like parody AT ALL...


            As to the answer? “Well, I thought about getting the **** back into football. Who wouldn’t want the Juice back on the team? Even if I am seventy? I could coach a team! Turns out every single team in the ****ing NFL told me to go **** myself.”

            This reporter wondered if Simpson was aware of how much he tended to swear.

            “So then I thought, why not make
            The Naked Gun 4? Sure, Leslie Nielsen is dead, but you could always have Nordberg as the lead! I mean, what Hollywood starlet wouldn’t jump at the chance to play opposite me? Turns out the ****ing studio told me to go **** myself when I called with the suggestion. Buncha ****ing ingrates. Don’t think I won’t forget being rejected like that when I get out, because I never forget, mother****er!”
            Last edited by guido61; 10-28-2017, 02:17 PM.
            ______________

            Comment


            • #7
              OJ was a hell of a back.

              That '73 season when he rushed for 2003 yards in 14 games is unrivaled.
              __________________________________________________
              Politics are like sports, where both teams suck

              Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

              Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
              For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
              Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

              Comment


              • #8
                I thought it was hilarious when the blog says that OJ said he was going to play football again. Just ask Joe Flacco to gently remind oj what it was like.
                Last edited by TrumpIsGreat; 10-29-2017, 06:16 AM.
                Happy Camper

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by E-money View Post
                  OJ was a hell of a back.

                  That '73 season when he rushed for 2003 yards in 14 games is unrivaled.
                  The NFL could hire him as a National Anthem coach.
                  ..................................................
                  Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

                  ...Pericles

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OJ is too busy looking for the killers of his children's mother and her friend ...
                    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Jesus Saves..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by E-money View Post
                      OJ was a hell of a back.

                      That '73 season when he rushed for 2003 yards in 14 games is unrivaled.
                      Yet, Pete Rose won't make it to his hall of fame, and he didn't kill nobody.
                      ..................................................
                      Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

                      ...Pericles

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thankyou View Post
                        Yet, Pete Rose won't make it to his hall of fame, and he didn't kill nobody.
                        Rose he knows he’s such a credit to the game
                        But the Yankees grab the headlines every time.
                        ______________

                        Comment













                        Working...
                        X