No announcement yet.

First charges filed in Mueller Russia investigation

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First charges filed in Mueller Russia investigation

Sealed by a judge so no word on who or what until Monday.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter. The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html
    Originally posted by nedezero1;
    Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Seems like PrimaDonald's fall guys are preparing snitch or fall on the sword for the Supreme Liar and Thief or " Rat" him out.
    Since they are pathetic with no sence of loyalty but to themselves, it will be the later.
    Trump and his Junta are proving to be lower than G.W's Junta.
    Just when you think the Neocon's learned their lesson from the G.W. tragedy , they pull out a shovel to dig new lows for PrimaDonald .
    I predict Trump will fire Mueller and end up in deeper trouble, when the Dems take back both Houses. Trump is literally handing both House's to the Dems.
    Trump's toxicity levels are growing more toxic / volitile than a Texas GOP deregulated fertilizer plant. It's only a matter of time now.
    Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 10-27-2017, 08:07 PM.
    How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! 😱👹😲

Comment

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post
      Seems like PrimaDonald's fall guys are preparing snitch or fall on the sword for the Supreme Liar and Thief or " Rat" him out.
      Since they are pathetic with no sence of loyalty but to themselves, it will be the later.
      Trump and his Junta are proving to be lower than G.W's Junta.
      Just when you think the Neocon's learned their lesson from the G.W. tragedy , they pull out a shovel to dig new lows for PrimaDonald .
      I predict Trump will fire Mueller and end up in deeper trouble, when the Dems take back both Houses. Trump is literally handing both House's to the Dems.
      Trump's toxicity levels are growing more toxic / volitile than Texas GOP deregulated fertilizer plant. It's only a matter of time now.
      I hope you are correct my friend but firing Mueller after charges have been filed in an active investigation would be tremendously stupid. I think the window for firing Mueller just closed.
      Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.

Comment

Where the heck is Ned when ya need him?

Comment

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post
          Where the heck is Ned when ya need him?
          Never under estimate the Power Of Stupidity in Trump or the Stockholm Syndrome in his tribe of Nincompoops.
          Trump is walking the road to Impeachment, Pence may go down too.
          How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! 😱👹😲

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
            Phil O'Keefe commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back AJ...

Please keep it civil and don't imply that Ned's a nincompoop...

• AJ6stringsting
            AJ6stringsting commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm implying that their faith in PrimaDonald is damaging to their stance truth ,reality and facts ..... Nothing more, nothing less.

Proof of collusion

Comment

Trump is definitely sweating bullets or wearing musflaps for for his sever / violent bowel problems from Mueller's charges being aimed at his inner circle.
            Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 10-28-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Maybe Hillary has been indicted for her role in the Steele Dossier.

lol

Originally posted by RobRoy
              There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

• RogueGnome
                RogueGnome commented
                Editing a comment
                Let's dust the dossier for HRC uranium fingerprints

My bet is on Manafort.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
              For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
              Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

• bluzboy
                bluzboy commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here.

If any of our Forum right-wing supporters would like to bet that the target of the indictments include Hillary Clinton Fusion GPS and Richard Steele I'd even be willing to give them odds.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• bluzboy
                bluzboy commented
                Editing a comment
                Where's Daryl when you need him? He'd be willing to bet you a billion dollars, I'm sure.

Wonder if they will be able to prove intent....
              Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Jesus Saves..

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                Tom Hicks commented
                Editing a comment
                When indictments emerge from a grand jury that's a pretty good sign that you have convinced the grand jury of intent.

I'd love to believe it's Kushner, but I'm guessing he'll be Mueller's trump card.

Comment

• daddymack
                daddymack commented
                Editing a comment
                nice pun!

I can't wait until Monday.

Comment

I'm wondering if there will eventually be an indictment issued for Rep. Nunes at some point.

Talk about obstruction and collusion...

Comment

I'm guessing Manafort or Flynn.

Comment

• RogueGnome
                    RogueGnome commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Double winner!

Working...
                X