No announcement yet.

Trump issues warning to McCain after senator's tough speech

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump issues warning to McCain after senator's tough speech

Trump threatens McCain? McCain is a by far tougher man than Trump has ever thought about being. Donny, you messin' with the wrong guy, this will not go over well within your party.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a warning shot after Republican Sen. John McCain questioned "half-baked, spurious nationalism" in America's foreign policy.
    Trump said in a radio interview with WMAL in Washington that "people have to be careful because at some point I fight back." The president added "I'm being very, very nice but at some point I fight back and it won't be pretty."
    McCain, a former Navy pilot who spent 5½ years in a Vietnam prisoner of war camp and is battling brain cancer, offered a simple response to Trump: "I have faced tougher adversaries."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-iss...-politics.html

Trump's warnings are like the Mall Cop - stop or I'll yell stop again!

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Be prepared for a beat-down via twitter.

Comment

Does ANYBODY take Trump's threats seriously anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
          Does ANYBODY take Trump's threats seriously anymore?
          There are still a lot of his sycophants out there that not only think his poo don't stink but it's good to eat, which is what they been doing for the last two years. JMHO

Comment

You’d think trumps parents would have taught him to respect his betters.

I mean, when they weren’t teaching him to discriminate against blacks.
            x

Comment

I couldnt believe the things Trump said to McCain, OMFG!
              He not a war hero because he was captured? Heroes dont get captured, only losers get captured, and all the other crap.
              I cant stand this classless low life pos, and I for the lfe of me cant understand how anyone can dfend him anymore.

Trump couldnt carry John McCains lunch.
              Frikkin loser.
              i like palin.
              i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
              ~ yumpy

Comment

• harrycox1
                harrycox1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I second this emotion.

Trump continues to add to the definition of "human sewage".

Comment

I hope Trump finds out what happens when a bully picks on a tough guy with nothing to lose.

Comment

Keating Five.....
                  Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Jesus Saves..

Comment

• guido61
                    guido61 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Because it's all he has, sadly.

• AxiomVanguard
                    AxiomVanguard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He should have been locked up 30 years ago...

• HAMMER TOSS
                    HAMMER TOSS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That what good little trumpers are about - political foes and dissenting voices? LOCK THEM UP!

Trump sure likes to talk tough but sadly thats all he is...just talk, and 90% of what comes out of his mouth is BS
                  i like palin.
                  ~ yumpy

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
                    Trump sure likes to talk tough but sadly thats all he is...just talk, and 90% of what comes out of his mouth is BS
                    But everyone knew that and almost half the people voted for him anyway.

Comment

Would anybody like two scoops of empty threats??
                      My band!:
                      [URL="http://www.steelphantoms.com/"]www.steelphantoms.com/[/URL]
                      my stage stuff:
                      fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

But everyone knew that and almost half the people voted for him anyway.
                        its worth it to them to destroy the country just to see the left spin.
                        Brilliant!
                        i like palin.
                        ~ yumpy

Comment

My McCain stock continues to climb.
                          tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

Working...
                          X