Spurs coach Gregg Popovich: President Trump is a 'soulless coward'

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs coach Gregg Popovich: President Trump is a 'soulless coward'

Nail hit squarely on the head!

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never-ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/gregg-p...225829012.html

I like how he says it!

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

Comment

Yep.
      x

Comment

Amen.

Comment

The man just continues to be beyond belief. I was listening to him say that today. It wasn't enough that he talked about calling the families and that it was a hard thing to do. He couldn't leave it there. No. He HAD to say he did it more than other presidents. Without any knowledge of whether it is true or not, he just HAD to say it.

He can't go anywhere or do anything without comparing dicks. What a complete moron.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
            Tom Hicks commented
            Editing a comment
            When pressed by a reporter he tried to deflect to the unnamed generals he claims told him that.

unfortunately we are finding out that most republicans in congress are either ideologically similar to president dum-dum, or they lack a spine.

Comment

I'm amazed that he has any support at all at this point, for the following reasons:
            1) most people don't like spoiled-rich kids, and Trump is the poster-boy.
            2) most people don't like ineffective management, and again, Trump is the poster-boy.
            3) most people don't like egotistical people...
            4) most people don't like petty people, and Trump is as petty as it gets.
            5) most Republicans like Conservative people, and Trump isn't conservative.

From what I can tell, The Apprentice drew around 20 Million viewers at its peak.
            These must be the people that like Trump.
            Along with racists.

Maybe we can all just agree that Bush was stupid and Cheney was lying and call it a day. - guitarcapo

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
            For the record: Hitler using gas to exterminate his presumed enemies does not equal the use of chemical weapons.
            Reprehensible as it was, gassing was a conventional and accepted method for execution at the time. It is a stretch to equivocate the two.

Comment

Just coincidence, but one description I've heard about those who suffer Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is "born without a soul".
              Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

I suggest you don't re-elect him.

Good luck with that, morans : )

Comment

Maybe he should concentrate on wining championships......
                  Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Jesus Saves..

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                    The man just continues to be beyond belief. I was listening to him say that today. It wasn't enough that he talked about calling the families and that it was a hard thing to do. He couldn't leave it there. No. He HAD to say he did it more than other presidents. Without any knowledge of whether it is true or not, he just HAD to say it.

He can't go anywhere or do anything without comparing dicks. What a complete moron.
                    And yet he's still better than HRC.

Comment

• Waka62
                      Waka62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Much better. The woman was bound and determined to sell America's soul to the highest bidder. This is the ignorance of democrats personified thinking this woman was capable of running this country. Now it appears that the DNC is going to run their next candidate on the "I hate Trump" platform. Let's see how that works out...

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

And yet he's still better than HRC.

As low of a bar as that is?

No. No, he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

As low of a bar as that is?

No. No, he isn't.
                      Agree to disagree then.

Comment

So this lefty big Obama supporter is still as pissed off as he was when last we heard from him after the election in November?

Huge surprise.
                        Originally Posted by GIR unit:
                        "Yet another thoughtful, temperate and informed response from the always delightful and informed Sonar."

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post

Agree to disagree then.

He had a chance to prove he was better. Even I thought he might be capable of stepping up to the plate.

He isn't. He's seriously a victim of his own narcissism. That so many are so willing to look past it all and think it doesn't matter?

Very, very sad.

Comment

Working...
                          X