Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's goal seems to be to undo everything Obama did!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's goal seems to be to undo everything Obama did!

Obama didn't accomplish a lot, because of the obstructionism of McConnell and others, but it's more and more apparent all the time that Trump's main goal, stated or otherwise, is to undo everything Obama did get done. EPA regulations, Iran Treaty, ACA, etc. I blame it on Obama's making fun of Trump at the Washington Correspondent's Dinner a few years back. Vindictive b@$t@rd!

well yeah. everyone knows this.

Comment

it will be a little entertaining to watch the cognitive dissonance when his supporters screw themselves while pretending to be happy about it.

Comment

• SexWithRobots
        SexWithRobots commented
        Editing a comment
        That's really the icing on the cake.

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be even more entertaining when Trump screws his supporters by taking away the programs they depend on, tanking the economy and generally ruining the country. I expect the hew and cry over getting shafted by their own dear leader will be hilarious. In a pitifully ironic way, of course.

I think you are absolutely right. Donny never got over the humiliation Obama gave him at that dinner, and now its payback.

Yea, he's that much of an adolescent / psycho.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

Ya bunch of whiners !
        Trump is a great man, a great leader and you’re lucky to have him.
        Here’s a guy who could be king or leader of ANY country in the world and he choose to SERVE America
        Show some gratitude !!
        i like palin.
        i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
        ~ yumpy

Comment

• The Badger
          The Badger commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, I'll be glad to show it to him. But you can keep the ''gr.'' I don't need it.
          Last edited by The Badger; 10-15-2017, 12:23 AM.

Obama lives rent-free in Trump's brain.

Originally posted by RobRoy
        There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

• The Badger
          The Badger commented
          Editing a comment
          (sigh) it's a vast and empty rental property, covered in dust and in need of extreme renovation. Or complete removal to make room for something else.

I don't have a problem with a president undoing what a previous president put in place per se. What I have a problem with is Trump, like the petulant child he is, has to let everyone know he is overturning what the previous administration did and what a "bad deal" it was. He has no class whatsoever.

Comment

Turns out Trump has a pen and a phone too.

Obama petulantly announced that he was not just going to be waiting for legislation.

So his choice to take the course of executive actions and administrative actions.instead of forging a lasting legislation legacy has proved to be no better than writing in the sand at low tide.

Face it...Obama the egomaniac undid himself

Originally Posted by GIR unit:
          "Yet another thoughtful, temperate and informed response from the always delightful and informed Sonar."

Comment

• SexWithRobots
            SexWithRobots commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe if the Republicans didn't complain about it they wouldn't look like such hypothetical fools while they do the exact same thing.

Originally posted by Telecruiser View Post
          I don't have a problem with a president undoing what a previous president put in place per se. What I have a problem with is Trump, like the petulant child he is, has to let everyone know he is overturning what the previous administration did and what a "bad deal" it was. He has no class whatsoever.
          Worse, when he's overturning things he shouldn't be just 'cuz.

His advisors have told him it's a bad idea to "tear up" the Iran deal. But he's looking for any excuse he can find to do so regardless of any negative consequences.

Same with a lot of the environmental regulations. Not even those in the industry want them all overturned. They'd rather have predictability and consistency. Especially upset are those companies who are now at a disadvantage because they went ahead and spent money to be in compliance while some of their competitors did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonar View Post
            Turns out Trump has a pen and a phone too.

Obama petulantly announced that he was not just going to be waiting for legislation.

So his choice to take the course of executive actions and administrative actions.instead of forging a lasting legislation legacy has proved to be no better than writing in the sand at low tide.

Face it...Obama the egomaniac undid himself

Obama "petulantly" waited until year 7 to make his "pen and phone" announcement.

Comment

Totally agree with the OP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22405684_1487916041264337_3554451163165830891_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	32082338
              tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

Originally posted by New Trail View Post
                Trump's goal seems to be to undo everything Obama did!
                You have a keen grasp of the obvious!

Your first clue might have been noting that this course of action was a primary campaign promise repeated often.

The pledge to undo Obama's mess was a large part of his winning the election.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/politi...ama/index.html

Originally Posted by GIR unit:
                "Yet another thoughtful, temperate and informed response from the always delightful and informed Sonar."

Comment

Your first clue might have been noting that this course of action was a primary campaign promise repeated often.

Only problem is... Obama did good things for this country in an effort to straighten up AMERICAS mess.

tRump will take us back to the 1970's or worse if we let him. He's an incompetent jackwagon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	19thcent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	32082374

tRump is NOT great, nor will history EVER say he was.

Comment

Simply undoing everything for the sake of undoing them is both idiotic and irresponsible.

EVERY president has run on "cleaning up the mess" of his predecessor to some degree or another. Then when they get into office they do the smart thing and assess each policy on an individual basis and act accordingly.

Campaign rhetoric is one thing. Actually governing is another.

Donald Trump is a moron.

Comment

• Sonar
                    Sonar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You claim Trump is "undoing everything".

Perhaps you didn't absorb the passage in the CNN link where you were told Trump could have issued a blanket order that rolls back every executive order. He didn't.

Instead Trump has assessed each policy on an individual basis and acted accordingly.

So you complaining that Trump did otherwise is unfounded and baseless.

• guido61
                    guido61 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So he's made assessments and THEN came up with bad policy decisions such as this?

That's worse than him just working reflexively.

He's even more of a moron than I thought! Rex Tillerson is right! He's a f**king moron!

You have a keen grasp of the obvious!..... ........
                  Maybe so, but I think it's good to see the overall picture if nothing else to remind ourselves, and maybe to enlighten others to whom it is maybe NOT so obvious, just what this guy is up to and what his motives are.

Comment

• Sonar
                    Sonar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So, to recap for the cognitively impaired, brick by brick, Trump is going about fulfilling his campaign promises to dismantle Obama's policies BECAUSE...that's why he was elected.

Working...
                X