No announcement yet.

PLANNED OUTRAGE TONIGHT - 10.12.2017 - FROM 7PM - 12AM EASTERN

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLANNED OUTRAGE TONIGHT - 10.12.2017 - FROM 7PM - 12AM EASTERN

I'm going on a tear. There will be fire a fury, none like the world has ever seen. Like the world has ever seen. That I can tell you.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Will there be guns and drugs and firetrucks?

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
      Will there be guns and drugs and firetrucks?
      You'll see. Very soon.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

Who or what is inciting your planned outrage and fury, the likes of which the world has never seen, that I can tell you?

Will it be the biggest outrage and greatest fury ever, believe me?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
          Who or what is inciting your planned outrage and fury, the likes of which the world has never seen, that I can tell you?

Will it be the biggest outrage and greatest fury ever, believe me?
          You'll see. Very soon. There is no choice, no choice. I can tell you that.

Comment

Stay away from high rise hotels, please.

Current global warming temperature trend: 0.05ºC per decade, plus or minus 0.1ºC (source: UN IPCC AR5) ...Yes, the error rate is higher than the estimated rate of change.

"Anthropogenic global warming is a proposed theory whose basic mechanism is well understood, but whose magnitude is highly uncertain. The growing evidence that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 has implications for the attribution of late-20th-century warming and projections of 21st-century climate. If the recent warming hiatus is caused by natural variability, then this raises the question as to what extent the warming between 1975 and 2000 can also be explained by natural climate variability." --Dr. Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology

Comment

Calm before the storm....

Comment

Believe me. Sad.
                Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Working...
                X