This won't stand.
    I beg to differ

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it when you beg!

Originally posted by Waka62 View Post
    So Democrats lost their vote? Is there a reason they are not raising hell about this? I distinctly remember Ivanka wanting to promote a better health program for the kids yet it appears everyone is silent. Research time...

http://time.com/4489898/donald-trump...he-mommy-wars/
    Democrats currently hold no committee chairmanship, no majorities and no leadership positions in either house of Congress. They cannot bring it to a vote.

That power, and responsibility, rests in Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell's turtly hands.

Comment

• Waka62
      Waka62 commented
      Editing a comment
      They can bring the subject matter to the public which is where it needs to be.

Originally posted by Waka62 View Post
    So Democrats lost their vote? Is there a reason they are not raising hell about this?
    You didn't hear? Gun control is a hot topic again. Kids have to wait in line.

Current global warming temperature trend: 0.05ºC per decade, plus or minus 0.1ºC (source: UN IPCC AR5) ...Yes, the error rate is higher than the estimated rate of change.

"Anthropogenic global warming is a proposed theory whose basic mechanism is well understood, but whose magnitude is highly uncertain. The growing evidence that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 has implications for the attribution of late-20th-century warming and projections of 21st-century climate. If the recent warming hiatus is caused by natural variability, then this raises the question as to what extent the warming between 1975 and 2000 can also be explained by natural climate variability." --Dr. Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology

Comment

Working...
    X