No announcement yet.

Oh Noes, Jared! You've got jail!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
    It all makes sense now. Jared has been voting as a female for the last 8 years. If he goes to jail he can self identify as a woman and get sent to a women's prison
    That sounds like a trick his father-in-law would attempt.
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Womp-womp!
      Exclusive: Kushner didn't disclose personal email account to Senate intel committee
      Bigly tremendous transparency from the Trumpsters.

Comment

Originally posted by willhaven View Post
        Womp-womp!
        Exclusive: Kushner didn't disclose personal email account to Senate intel committee
        Bigly tremendous transparency from the Trumpsters.
        But, but, butt............HILLARY!!!!!
        The hypocrisy on Crapitol Hill, specially those associated with Trump is astounding

Comment

Trump sure does love a swamp. I think he was complimenting the WH when he called it a dump.
          My band!:
          www.steelphantoms.com/
          my stage stuff:
          fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

While the punching bag is immediately evident, all evidence suggests that the double-speak --from either 'side'-- is equally apparent.

The whole matter is quite simply an easy means of saying 'I told you so!'

Until such petulance is removed from the body politic, pointless disputes such as this will remain while distracting The People from the real matters of concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
              While the punching bag is immediately evident, all evidence suggests that the double-speak --from either 'side'-- is equally apparent.

The whole matter is quite simply an easy means of saying 'I told you so!'

Until such petulance is removed from the body politic, pointless disputes such as this will remain while distracting The People from the real matters of concern.
              Having a novice who barely speaks and has a shady history in charge of the WH's Middle East peace plan and many other duties IS a matter of concern to me.

I'm one of the Dems who thought Clinton's private server was a very bad idea and potentially dangerous; it was a matter of concern to me too.
              My band!:
              www.steelphantoms.com/
              my stage stuff:

Comment

Rent free is the place to be!

Comment

Working...
                X