Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there no diversty on this forum?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far we've come from "one drop of black blood".
    Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post

Ignoring the anticipated ad hominems, you should really put a bit more effort into dressing up your strawmen. Asking why a person with a white mother and black father can't be considered one as easily as the other is not the same as questioning--what was your term? ah yes--the "racial purity" of anyone with a drop of "other." Yes, yes... I know. RACIST!! amiright?

But let's hear some more of your white outrage. Can never get enough of that stuff!

https://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/200...eing-offended/
      transparent

Comment

Diversity?

What is thing you call diversity?

Does it mean a diversity of thoughts and ideas, or it it based solely on race and/or sex?

I ask because to rule the former out in favor of either latter would in itself be either racist or sexist.
        Last edited by Grumpy_Polecat; 09-26-2017, 10:05 PM.
        gp

'Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid.' --Homer (Not Dan Castellaneta,the other one)

The above is not to be taken too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
          Diversity?

Does it mean a diversity of thoughts and ideas, or it it based solely on race and/or sex?
          did you not read the 1st post ? i stated it pretty clearly.....

of course there is diversity of opinion - there is right, and then there is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

transparent
            Orly? Whadya think ya scry there, champ?

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
              Diversity?

I ask because to rule the former out in favor of either latter would in itself be either racist or sexist.
              Bwahaha... thought? ideas? What are those?

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Working...
              X