No announcement yet.

New Clinton emails released

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds important.
    Never trust anyone who has to say "Believe me" at the end of a sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post
      It's a shame mueller wasn't assigned to this investigation.
      Mueller is very busy at the moment investigating ACTUAL corruption.
      x

Comment

• Komandi
        Komandi commented
        Editing a comment
        This.

Another major problem is that these emails were not handed over to Congress and these are more incriminating than the emails that were handed over suggesting obfuscation and proving that Hillary lied to Congress and the American people. She did not hand over all of the emails despite what she said.

Comment

Remember that the state department is slow walking the remainder of Hillary's emails to us and we won't see them until 2020. There is absolutely no reason for this

Comment

Originally posted by y0gibayer View Post
          Remember that the state department is slow walking the remainder of Hillary's emails to us and we won't see them until 2020. There is absolutely no reason for this
          Lock Tillerson up!

Comment

Link?

Comment

Another major problem is that these emails were not handed over to Congress and these are more incriminating than the emails that were handed over suggesting obfuscation and proving that Hillary lied to Congress and the American people. She did not hand over all of the emails despite what she said.

I don't see any emails. I only see what is said to be in emails. Can you produce an actual email?

7 posts in 4 years?
              Last edited by moogerfooger; 09-16-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

When it was first determined that three former Secretaries of State (Powell, Rice, & Clinton) had used private servers to conduct government business, the government request copies of all work related emails from the three, and though Powell & Rice ignored that request, Clinton complied by providing 55,000 page of emails, and followed government requirements to not include and non work related emails.

Also, while under oath before a Congressional Committee, Comey clearly stated that Hillary Clinton did not lie to the FBI during their investigation of her, so please post links to work related emails that she failed to provide to any government official or agency that requested them.

Comment

I think it is going to be very hard to understate the importance of this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                    I think it is going to be very hard to understate the importance of this matter.

HRC is certori in wanting it never to be mentioned.
                    Last edited by Grumpy_Polecat; 09-16-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Is Hillary the one all the racist voted for ? Even though some of them were the same race that is hated ?

And then, these same voters loved to brag about how educated and informed they were ?

Poetic justice has never been served on a finer platter.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E-money View Post

Right, because it's really important to have another in a long line of investigations into a person that currently holds no office, as opposed to investigating a guy who holds the most important job in the country.

You live in bizzaro-world Fonz.
                        You live in jerk world
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by buckwalder View Post
                          Is Hillary the one all the racist voted for ? Even though some of them were the same race that is hated ?

And then, these same voters loved to brag about how educated and informed they were ?

Poetic justice has never been served on a finer platter.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          One has received praise from a klan member. The other has praised a klan member herself.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post

One has received praise from a klan member. The other has praised a klan member herself.
                            Yeah, but Trump never apologized for being in the Klan.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post
                              Yeah, but Trump never apologized for being in the Klan.
                              You're talking about the president's father, I presume.

You're right. He never did apologize.

Comment

Working...
                              X