No announcement yet.

Want to fight climate change? Have fewer children

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post

Oxygen and plutonium are just protons, neutrons, and electrons. But people are shocked to find out how different they are!
    And to think, all that wasted space between the nucleus and the electrons gets solved in a black hole. I had to explain that to my college chemistry professor. He was all wrapped up in burning hydrogen to get himself a cool drink of water.
    Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

• Larry: I do still plan on writing you a serious post. I just take more time with the serious ones; i think 'em through, review, edit them, etc. I've been very busy and just writing short pithy posts during 5-minute breaks, but I will still respond about that 68-million-year-old organic dino material!!
      My band!:
      [URL="http://www.steelphantoms.com/"]www.steelphantoms.com/[/URL]
      my stage stuff:
      fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
        Larry: I do still plan on writing you a serious post. I just take more time with the serious ones; i think 'em through, review, edit them, etc. I've been very busy and just writing short pithy posts during 5-minute breaks, but I will still respond about that 68-million-year-old organic dino material!!
        I'm in the same boat, a wave of work hit me this week, so it has been hard to answer back for me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Fartboski View Post

By exorcism?
          Not necessarily with all the drama that hollywood has produced. A person who chooses to believe and follow Christ has now been made new, so the positive re-programming of ones mind can start and have a positive life long effect for the person.

Without Christ in your life is like running your PC without an antivirus. You have no pop up warnings when opening up a bad link in life. Remember your mind is connected to a much larger web, your thoughts and feeling are not always from you.
          Last edited by LARRY L; 09-22-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LARRY L View Post
            Remember your mind is connected to a much larger web, your thoughts and feeling are not always from you.
            uh huh.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
              Tom Hicks commented
              Editing a comment
              Could it be Satan?

Working...
          X