Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Christians are now a minority — but they’re getting more isolated and less tolerant!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by powbob01 View Post

OH! You're one of those..

Classy

Hope you feel safe now.

Snowflake
    He wen't way over the line of forum banter, are you going to follow suit?

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      Quit trying to instigate please.

• Originally posted by Warhorse View Post
    The moderators here prefer that you "report and ignore" rather than to respond.

Broadcasting your reporting of his post is a response.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed. While there really isn't a rule that says you can't admit to it if you did flag something, I don't encourage people to do it either...

• Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

The moderators here prefer that you "report and ignore" rather than to respond.

Broadcasting your reporting of his post is a response.

I did not report that post, thanks for the tip though.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      You yourself quoted the post and said that you reported it.

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment
      A Reported comment is often just snark.

I would never intentionally bruise your obviously so very fragile feelings.

Consider this your safe space.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
      Phil O'Keefe commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's leave his feelings out of the discussion please...

I just think that the idea that white people need to be a minority in their ancestral homelands for the greater good is a fairly widespread concept that "some people" hold. If you think i'm wrong that's fine but take a look at some of the ideas coming from college campuses for instance.
    Some paople may very well think that way. However the U.S. is the ancestral homeland of Native Americans, not white people

Comment

• Warhorse
      Warhorse commented
      Editing a comment
      I said homelands (plural)

I did not report that post, thanks for the tip though.
    Zuh ?

Originally posted by Warhorse View Post
    Reported.
    You reported it then you told everyone that you reported it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA.Barcolounger View Post

Zuh ?

You reported it then you told everyone that you reported it.
      I thought you were talking about powbob's post,Please refer to your post #107
      Last edited by Warhorse; 09-13-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I would never intentionally bruise your obviously so very fragile feelings.

Consider this your safe space.
        I was banned here for a month for calling a guy a (dick) What Zig Al-dln said was way over the top. No personal attacks are allowed here, you may want to take note.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
          Phil O'Keefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed, and I've already addressed that. Again - please report and ignore.

Let's move on please...

The indigenous people of Europe are also known as "white" And by your statement of "the only people who think that white people shrinking in numbers is bad are some white people" I would take it as you're saying that less white people is a good thing and that you hold the opinion of my original statement that "some people think whites need to be a minority in their own countries, am I correct?
        yes but the populations of those countries have changed, its not just white christians in Europe anymore. I don't know why you would think that I think less white people is a good thing. Im white but have other ethnic backgrounds in my DNA. including african and native american, I also have mixed race grandchildren. but I digress. it's just inevitable that white become a minority in the USA based on birth rates and other factors -- to me its neither good or bad, its just the way its going, I thought I made that clear. I also said that that is no need involved. I don't know anyone who thinks white people need to be a minority. if white people are upset that they are becoming a minority perhaps they should have more children.

once you get passed this arbitrary race thing we are all just people trying to live our lives as best we can.

if my assumption is incorrect about "some people who think shrinking numbers of white people is bad are actually white people, please set me straight with facts and rational arguments.

this isn't "white peoples" country. its everyones country.
        I can't tell you whether you're correct or not because you haven't presented me with any facts or data to support you claim. my impression is that you're incorrect, having seen no evidence that would support that, but i could be wrong, but i doubt it.
        Last edited by moogerfooger; 09-13-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• This might be a good time to point out that the report referenced in the OP is about the increase in white people choosing to be religiously unaffiliated. Not about changing demographics.

Comment

I was banned here for a month for calling a guy a (dick) What Zig Al-dln said was way over the top. No personal attacks are allowed here, you may want to take note.

I have not attacked you. I simply made observations from anecdotal evidence.

I don't report anybody because I am an adult capable of taking care of my self.

If you don't want to be called out for crying to the mods you shouldn't advertise it.

Posting "reported" is usually done in jest.

You're doing it wrong.

Comment

I have not attacked you. I simply made observations from anecdotal evidence.

I don't report anybody because I am an adult capable of taking care of my self.

If you don't want to be called out for crying to the mods you shouldn't advertise it.

Posting "reported" is usually done in jest.

You're doing it wrong.

Duly noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

yes but the populations of those countries have changed, its not just white christians in Europe anymore. I don't know why you would think that I think less white people is a good thing. Im white but have other ethnic backgrounds in my DNA. including african and native american, I also have mixed race grandchildren. but I digress. it's just inevitable that white become a minority in the USA based on birth rates and other factors -- to me its neither good or bad, its just the way its going, I thought I made that clear. I also said that that is no need involved. I don't know anyone who thinks white people need to be a minority. if white people are upset that they are becoming a minority perhaps they should have more children.

once you get passed this arbitrary race thing we are all just people trying to live our lives as best we can.

if my assumption is incorrect about "some people who think shrinking numbers of white people is bad are actually white people, please set me straight with facts and rational arguments.

this isn't "white peoples" country. its everyones country.
                I can't tell you whether you're correct or not because you haven't presented me with any facts or data to support you claim. my impression is that you're incorrect, having seen no evidence that would support that, but i could be wrong, but i doubt it.
                I wasn't necessarily talking about the US, we have always been a melting pot I was more referring to the demographics of Europe. I can't seem to stress enough when I said "some" people would like it if there were less whites i certainly was not pointing a finger at any forumite, if they happen to agree with that statement that's fine they are entitled to their opinion.

Comment

• Warhorse
                  Warhorse commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I should mention I have native American DNA also.

• moogerfooger
                  moogerfooger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  we are all brothers

I wasn't necessarily talking about the US, we have always been a melting pot I was more referring to the demographics of Europe. I can't seem to stress enough when I said "some" people would like it if there were less whites i certainly was not pointing a finger at any forumite, if they happen to agree with that statement that's fine they are entitled to their opinion.
                I get that. My family is mixed race. We don't see each other as white or black or mixed. We're just a family with all the issues that go along with that. Personally I think we need to let go of racial identities. It keeps us from moving forward as a people. When you look a the blue dot picture from voyager or the earth from the moon you can easily see that we are all in this together, And that race is kinda silly.

Comment

• goodhonk
                  goodhonk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Last edited by goodhonk; 09-14-2017, 12:45 PM.

• Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

I get that. My family is mixed race. We don't see each other as white or black or mixed. We're just a family with all the issues that go along with that. Personally I think we need to let go of racial identities. It keeps us from moving forward as a people. When you look a the blue dot picture from voyager or the earth from the moon you can easily see that we are all in this together, And that race is kinda silly.

That sounds like something Carl Sagan would say, well said sir!

Comment

Working...
                X