Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Christians are now a minority — but they’re getting more isolated and less tolerant!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warhorse View Post

I just think that the idea that white people need to be a minority in their ancestral homelands for the greater good is a fairly widespread concept that "some people" hold. If you think i'm wrong that's fine but take a look at some of the ideas coming from college campuses for instance.
    thats absurd. you are either a majority or you're not. there is no need attached nor is there and good to be gained or lost. BTW this isn't the ancestral home land of white Europeans. its the ancestral homeland of the displaced indigenous populations.

I work at a college and that idea has never been brought up here. can you provide a link to back up your assertion?
    Last edited by moogerfooger; 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Really, i disagree. White Christian countries are the most tolerant in the world imo.
      can you provide a list of white christian countries?

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

can you provide a list of white christian countries?
        Can you take a chill pill, i think even you could find Europe on a map.

Comment

Who was it that was whining about being treated like an A-hole?

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

Who was it that was whining about being treated like an A-hole?
            Why thank you captain condescending! Just an FYI, Mooger hates me from TOJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ant View Post

I'm not certain that disdaining and disparaging an ideology qualifies as bigotry. I don't like Communism or Communists, does that make me a bigot?
              Except the OP isn't disparaging the ideology it's disparaging the white believers of said ideology pretty text book bigotry IMO .

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

What? I love all jbros. You included.

Comment

Lol- there are no countries that only have white people.

White people are losing ground everywhere. The only people who thinks that's a bad thing are some white people, but not all white people.

Race is a social construct that has long out lived it's usefulness

Comment

• Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post

Lol- there are no countries that only have white people.

White people are losing ground everywhere. The only people who thinks that's a bad thing are some white people, but not all white people.

Race is a social construct that has long out lived it's usefulness
                      The indigenous people of Europe are also known as "white" And by your statement of "the only people who think that white people shrinking in numbers is bad are some white people" I would take it as you're saying that less white people is a good thing and that you hold the opinion of my original statement that "some people think whites need to be a minority in their own countries, am I correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Warhorse View Post
                        The indigenous people of Europe are also known as "white" And by your statement of "the only people who think that white people shrinking in numbers is bad are some white people" I would take it as you're saying that less white people is a good thing and that you hold the opinion of my original statement that "some people think whites need to be a minority in their own countries, am I correct?
                        Spain white?
                        Never trust anyone who has to say "Believe me" at the end of a sentence.

Comment

• Warhorse
                          Warhorse commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yep.

The victories and achievements of the so-called white European race were in many cases made on the backs of poor people in the Southern Hemisphere, and a lot of them were dark skinned. Black people in this country have made enormous contributions to the world in the realm of music and the arts in spite of the fact that they were slaves and second-class citizens. The same goes for Jewish people, who've always been discriminated against and yet have made huge intellectual and cultural contributions.

The ancient Egyptians (non-white) established a sophisticated, advanced civilization millennia before "whites" crawled out of their mud hovels,,same goes for Sumerians, Babylonians, Chinese, Indians, Mayans, and the Native people of this continent. If it wasn't for the non-white Islamic caliphates, the ancient learning of the Greeks wouldn't have been preserved for your precious 'white' people (who are in fact mutts like the rest of us.)

Your worldview is narrow, biased, racist, a-historical and ignorant. The only reason it's even in circulation is that the internet allows the bottom feeders of the world a forum for their moronic drivel. I'm personally glad your type is showing itself for what it is. It makes it that much easier to identify the uneducated and backwards members of the human race.
                        Last edited by Zig al-din; 09-13-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                          Phil O'Keefe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You were doing fine until the third paragraph, where you decided to unload a bunch of personal attacks.

See you in a month.

• The Badger
                          The Badger commented
                          Editing a comment
                          oops. And to think he'd still be here if he'd revised that rant just slightly.

• Originally posted by Zig al-din View Post

The victories and achievements of the so-called white European race were in many cases made on the backs of poor people in the Southern Hemisphere, and a lot of them were dark skinned. Black people in this country have made enormous contributions to the world in the realm of music and the arts in spite of the fact that they were slaves and second-class citizens. The same goes for Jewish people, who've always been discriminated against and yet have made huge intellectual and cultural contributions.

The ancient Egyptians (non-white) established a sophisticated, advanced civilization millennia before "whites" crawled out of their mud hovels,,same goes for Sumerians, Babylonians, Chinese, Mayans, and the Native people of this continent. If it wasn't for the non-white Islamic caliphates, the ancient learning of the Greeks wouldn't have been preserved for your precious 'white' people (who are in fact mutts like the rest of us.)

Your worldview is narrow, biased, racist, a-historical and ignorant. The only reason it's even in circulation is that the internet allows the bottom feeders of the world a forum for their moronic drivel. I'm personally glad your type is showing itself for what it is. It makes it that much easier to identify the uneducated and backwards members of the human race.
                        Reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOS68 View Post
                          Wow how original another Christian bashing thread. Love how those that claim to be tolerant and anti-bigotry show us they're full of sharte.

Christians the only group it's acceptable to hate.

Those poor christians.

If only they had more representation in the govt.

Comment

Reported.
                            OH! You're one of those..

Classy

Hope you feel safe now.

Snowflake

Comment

Working...
                          X