Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Christians are now a minority — but they’re getting more isolated and less tolerant!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warhorse View Post
    I'm sorry you have a problem with that statement, you're welcome to elaborate if you'd like. I did say "some people"
    According to your data, how deep is this desire of some people to be a minority?

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

I'm sorry you have a problem with that statement, you're welcome to elaborate if you'd like. I did say "some people"
      How about any examples of this actually existing? How many of your friends or colleagues have expressed this desire to you?
      Last edited by guido61; 09-13-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

How about any examples of this actually existing?
        It's an opinion formed from personal experience, no reason for you to get upset.

Comment

To be fair. Christians and tolerance have nothing to do with each other

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
            To be fair. Christians and tolerance have nothing to do with each other
            Really, i disagree. White Christian countries are the most tolerant in the world imo.

Comment

It's an opinion formed from personal experience, no reason for you to get upset.
              Personal experience? Please elaborate

Comment

Personal experience? Please elaborate
                I don't feel the need to. If you would like to talk about why my opinion bothers you, i'm all ears.

Comment

Really, i disagree. White Christian countries are the most tolerant in the world imo.
                  I'll bet you didn't know that individuals are not the same as nations.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

I'll bet you didn't know that individuals are not the same as nations.
                    I really don't understand why you always talk to me like i'm an A-hole, i think it's unfair and undeserved.

Comment

I don't feel the need to. If you would like to talk about why my opinion bothers you, i'm all ears.

Because my personal experience shows no basis for it. I have never met a person who wished they were a minority. I'm sure some must exist (in before Opposite Day says "Rachel Dolenzal!") but I've never met one.

You claim to have a different experience. I'd like to hear more details.

Comment

I really don't understand why you always talk to me like i'm an A-hole, i think it's unfair and undeserved.
                        I think he talks to you like a virgin, touched for the very first time. Or perhaps like a bridge over troubled water.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

How about any examples of this actually existing? How many of your friends or colleagues have expressed this desire to you?

I just think that the idea that white people need to be a minority in their ancestral homelands for the greater good is a fairly widespread concept that "some people" hold. If you think i'm wrong that's fine but take a look at some of the ideas coming from college campuses for instance.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
                            Tom Hicks commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Which continent is the "ancestral homeland" for white christians?

• Warhorse
                            Warhorse commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Assuming you're white Tom, picture the country or countries your ancestors are from originally and if your family has been in the US, Canada or Australia for a few generations you may as well include those too. That will give you the answer lol.

• Tom Hicks
                            Tom Hicks commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol indeed. I do have a small portion of native american cherokee blood. Presumably by your reasoning that makes north america my ancestral homeland.But since all of us humans originated in africa....

I just think that the idea that white people need to be a minority in their ancestral homelands for the greater good is a fairly widespread concept that "some people" hold. If you think i'm wrong that's fine but take a look at some of the ideas coming from college campuses for instance.

So it's "ideas from college campuses" that make you believe this is a "fairly widespread concept".

Any examples of these "ideas" or any estimation on how "fairly widespread" this concept is?

Comment

So it's "ideas from college campuses" that make you believe this is a "fairly widespread concept".

Any examples of these "ideas" or any estimation on how "fairly widespread" this concept is?
                            I'm sorry i can't provide links to those things at the moment (work computer) but a simple google search should help, that's assuming you're not on a work computer.There are numerous books on the subject, many articles in fact i'm a little surprised this is new to you and some of the others here.

Comment

I think some people define white bigotry as, any white person that does not hold a deep desire to be a minority in their own country. That seems to be the agenda here.
                              their own country? really? when did this become white christian's country? whether they hold a deep desire or not the reality is what it is. I think the bigotry aspect may come from their deep desire to proclaim this a white christian majority country when in fact it isn't.

that seems to be their agenda.
                              Last edited by moogerfooger; 09-13-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X