Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving "The Political Party" forum - for good!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

I think it's all just a matter of how susceptible a person is to certain things. Some people can smoke 6 packs a day for 50 years and never get cancer. Others will die from second hand smoke.

So without knowing ones personal level of susceptibility to anything, I'd suggest avoiding whatever is easily avoidable and most dangerous and makes the most sense to do so and approach everything else with moderation.

So I usually just try to pick another color of Gatorade off the shelf as the flavors aren't THAT much different so why the hell not? As far as Chicken McNuggets are concerned? I think the older you get the more fried fast food should be avoided altogether. At this point anything more than once a week is probably too much.
    I agree completely. I love that blue Gatorade! I use to drink it like Kool-Aid, until I found out about the danger of excessive potassium. I wish they would make it without the salts. I order my candy bars from Canada, as they have banned the use of TBHQ and PGPR.

https://edrugsearch.com/reeses-peanu...-cups-warning/
    Last edited by MacFangus; 09-04-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacFangus View Post
      I agree completely. I love that blue Gatorade! I use to drink it like Kool-Aid, until I found out about the danger of excessive potassium. I wish they would make it without the salts. I order my candy bars from Canada, as they have banned the use of TBHQ and PGPR.

https://edrugsearch.com/reeses-peanu...-cups-warning/
      Where do you get your butt hurt from?

Comment

Originally posted by bluzboy View Post

Where do you get your butt hurt from?
        Publix, but you have to get there early.
        Last edited by MacFangus; 09-04-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Publix, but you have to get there early.
          I thought you were leaving. What, next year?

Comment

On behalf of Vince Neil,
            gp

'Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid.' --Homer (Not Dan Castellaneta,the other one)

The above is not to be taken too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Belva View Post

I thought you were leaving. What, next year?
              Let him stay and be pummeled when Trump starts another unnecessary, costly war.
              George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
              Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                Which war did Trump start, exactly?

Comment

Which war did Trump start, exactly?

Who said he has started one?

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                    Hoot Owl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't. But I can see how someone with a low level of understanding could leap to that conclusion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	17726d1261076877-dominos-pizza-latest-brand-alter-its-product-thread-delivers2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	32053589
                  "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
                  Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                    Hoot Owl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dominoes delivers junk.

The only good chain pizza places I can think of are California Pizza Kitchen but they don't deliver.

• Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                  teh fixt
                  Let him stay and be pummeled when Trump starts an unnecessary, costly war.
                  And I agree. Unfortunately it may start before that one guy who gets bant the most is back

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                    Hoot Owl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just because Trump didn't start Afghanistan or Iraq doesn't mean his wouldn't be another one.
                    Just clarifying.

• MacFangus
                    MacFangus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    History revision... Got it.

• As far as pizza, I really like the DiGiorno Supreme single serve. Tasty and not a Domino's grease ball

Comment

• Grumpy_Polecat
                    Grumpy_Polecat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    'Take and Bake'. 'Nuff said.
                    http://www.mamamimis.com/

• bildo
                    bildo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well crap! We do that same one Belva. Cannot find one since the Hurricane. Bildette is going through withdrawals.

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Who said he has started one?
                  Hoot Owl did...

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
                  Last edited by MacFangus; 09-04-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                    Phil O'Keefe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Technically, he's not claiming Trump started a war at all... he's saying before Trump starts another unnecessary war - he didn't make any claims regarding who started the previous unnecessary wars.

• Originally posted by panhandler View Post
                  This thread delivers!
                  Last edited by MacFangus; 09-04-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MacFangus View Post
                    Hoot Owl did... Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post

He didn't say Trump had already started one. The others he referred to were started by previous presidents.

Comment

• Hoot Owl
                      Hoot Owl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks. I'll bet he now understands.
                      I guess it was too complicated to figure out.
                      If I'd intended to mean that Trump had already started an unnecessary war I would have phrased it thusly:
                      ...when Trump starts another one of HIS unnecessary, costly wars.
                      Last edited by Hoot Owl; 09-04-2017, 05:46 PM.

• guido61
                      guido61 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seemed plain enough to me.

• Grumpy_Polecat
                      Grumpy_Polecat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Semantics are sometimes ugly, especially when they are in Englidtch.

• Originally posted by Belva View Post
                    As far as pizza, I really like the DiGiorno Supreme single serve. Tasty and not a Domino's grease ball
                    I've found a good frozen one (beside CPK). Urban Pie. Look for it.
                    George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
                    Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Working...
                    X