Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving "The Political Party" forum - for good!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zipperhead View Post

If he comes back I'll ask him directly. I never got why people change handles here.

Zip
    If I understand what Phil said about it, if you happened to have been banned during one of the software changes, there was no way to unban that person later.

I believe the D.C. moniker is permabanned. That may be the reason.

Comment

• I like MacFangus. But he can't seem to ever go too long without calling somebody a name he shouldn't. Often me.

Comment

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post
        I like MacFangus. But he can't seem to ever go too long without calling somebody a name he shouldn't. Often me.
        Yeah, he seems to take it too personally.

I guess we'll see him next month.
        Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
        The Report has been sent.
        [OK]

Comment

• Any bets he'll bump this thread when he gets back? We need a pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post

If I understand what Phil said about it, if you happened to have been banned during one of the software changes, there was no way to unban that person later.

I believe the D.C. moniker is permabanned. That may be the reason.
            When he comes back, ask him if he has any new recipes to share. Maybe something from the Bodybuilder Forum...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

• MacFangus gone?! Oh no! HCPP is one step closer to becoming a steaming swamp of festering liberalism!
              Last edited by Fred Fartboski; 09-08-2017, 07:25 AM.
              Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

Working...
              X