MAGA...jobs up, unemployment down to lowest levels since before Mobo

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGA...jobs up, unemployment down to lowest levels since before Mobo

U.S. job growth rebounds sharply, unemployment rate hits 4.4 percent

U.S. job growth rebounded sharply in April and the unemployment rate dropped to 4.4 percent, near a 10-year low, pointing to a tightening labor market that likely seals the case for an interest rate increase next month despite moderate wage growth.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...KBN1810BZ?il=0

Also....
    US created 211,000 jobs in April, vs 185,000 jobs expected

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/05/nonfa...pril-2017.html

The economy is roaring back since mobo. I wonder if Trump will mention this?

Republican President Donald Trump, who inherited a strong job market from the Obama administration,.....

The Obama Recovery marches on! Even in spite of Trump!
    Last edited by guido61; 05-05-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Americans felt that democrat "recoveries" were hollow, and so they voted in Trump.

Apparently with good reason.

Comment

Yes, it's still due to what happened under the previous administration. It will take a few years before we really see what's gonna happen under Trump.
        Davo doesn't seem to understand that. And when these numbers start deteriorating, I'll make sure Davo has it pointed out to him. But he'll find something else to blame it on.

Comment

fake news

Comment

Originally posted by Belva View Post

Yes, it's still due to what happened under the previous administration. It will take a few years before we really see what's gonna happen under Trump.
            Davo doesn't seem to understand that. And when these numbers start deteriorating, I'll make sure Davo has it pointed out to him. But he'll find something else to blame it on.
            Math and economics are NOT a strong suit for rightees, sadly. Too much edjumuacation needed for all of that.

But if I need my lawn mower engine repaired or directions to the liquor store having the best sale on Bud Light, I'm sure Davo can point me in the right direction on where I could find those answers?

Comment

aaaahhhhh ---- pointing to a tightening labor market that likely seals the case for an interest rate increase.

Comment

I heard the unemployment number is, in reality, closer to 25, 30, even 50%!
                Originally posted by RobRoy
                There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

This bodes poorly for democrat party politics.

Comment

what is now? 87 straight months of job growth?

Tough for Trumpsters to comprehend a number that big. Even if they use all their fingers and toes most are lucky to count up to 17.

So yeah. They probably start in January to make it easy for themselves.
                    Last edited by guido61; 05-05-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

what is now? 87 straight months of job growth?

Tough for Trumpsters to comprehend a number that big. Even if they use all their fingers and toes most are lucky to count up to 17.

So yeah. They probably start in January to make it easy for themselves.
                      Even Trump can't derail Obama's success.
                      Originally posted by RobRoy
                      There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo-tpL_q View Post

Americans felt that democrat "recoveries" were hollow, and so they voted in Trump.

Apparently with good reason.
                        Americans voted to continue the Democratic policies that had saved the economy from Republican mismanagement.

But the will of the people is not how we select presidents in America.

Maybe you can ask someone who understands these things to explain the electoral college to you.
                        x

Comment

Yet another thread with slogan and name-calling in the title. Makes me miss the Comrade Echoes persona and its operator.
                          !

Comment

Originally posted by arf-boy View Post
                            Yet another thread with slogan and name-calling in the title. Makes me miss the Comrade Echoes persona and its operator.

But its quatro de cinco.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo-tpL_q View Post
                              But its quatro de cinco.
                              Can't get the Obama knock right, eh?

The Trump era jobs reports, so far, aren't bad. Though none of them have beaten Obama's best yet.

Hell, from what I just eyeballed form this graph, Obama has 2 years of private sector jobs reports greater than Trump's greatest so far (24 times more).

We already had the longest streak of private sector job growth on record under Barack Obama. All Trump can do is ruin it.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...-turned-spring

Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
                              The Report has been sent.
                              [OK]

Comment

Working...
                              X