Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump travelling back to Mar-a-Lago AGAIN this weekend.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
    Price is out for excessive travel expenses.

So Trump travels to his golf resort in New Jersey.

Again.
    All he does is work. It's all he does. He said so this week. Work work work.

On tweeting on the the toilet.
    My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post

Trump's a workin man!

Originally posted by RobRoy
      There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post

It IS the first real job he's ever had. It probably DOES feel like work to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
          Price is out for excessive travel expenses.

So Trump travels to his golf resort in New Jersey.

Again.
          Don't be a negative Nelly, Trump is saving the taxpayers a lot of money by going to his New jersey resort instead of Mar-A-Lago for the summer. So we got that going for us. It's really noble of Don to make that sacrifice for the sake of the taxpayers.
          Originally posted by nedezero1;
          Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
          http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

The emails giveth and the emails taketh away

Comment

• How Trump's weekend at N.J. golf club slowed response to Puerto Rico crisis

As Hurricane Maria made landfall that Wednesday, there was a frenzy of activity publicly and privately. The next day, President Donald Trump called local officials on the island, issued an emergency declaration and pledged that all federal resources would be directed to help.

But then for four days after that - as storm-ravaged Puerto Rico struggled for food and water amid the darkness of power outages - Trump and his top aides effectively went dark themselves.

Trump jetted to New Jersey that Thursday night to spend a long weekend at his private golf club there, save for a quick trip to Alabama for a political rally. Neither Trump nor any of his senior White House aides said a word publicly about the unfolding crisis.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...929-story.html

---------------------------------
            Golf Club!

Comment

• To be fair, the weather in NJ the last couple of weekends has been beautiful.

Much nicer than in Puerto Rico.
              x

Comment

• Guess where Trump is this weekend.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	32082393

LOL

Comment

• It's almost as if Trump is incapable of having any shame whatsoever.

Comment

• Someday, if Puerto Rico works very hard and pays back their debt to Real America, they'll get to vacation every weekend, too. President Trump already gave them a head start to start soaking up the flood water with only the best paper towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                        It's almost as if Trump is incapable of having any shame whatsoever.
                        Mental illness untreated. Sad.
                        Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowden View Post
                          Someday, if Puerto Rico works very hard and pays back their debt to Real America, they'll get to vacation every weekend, too. President Trump already gave them a head start to start soaking up the flood water with only the best paper towels.
                          Flood waters? I thought they were for cleaning up after the golden showers.
                          Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

• Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                            It's almost as if Trump is incapable of having any shame whatsoever.
                            i think he has that in common with his base - I think surely they must be cringing every time he makes our country look like a joke? Its weird.

My neighbor and I had a conversation, he's a hardcore trumper. Its funny because when time I asked him if he is concerned about things like - possible Russian influence, his inability to assemble a team, his interfering in the judiciary, his interfering in private enterprise, his reckless language when speaking internationally - his answer is always the same - ''nope''.

Wont even talk about it - none of it matters at all to him. He always brings it back to how much he hates Hillary. And of course, he is the typical, non-critically thinking right winger - believes all the fake news and myths about immigrants, about guns, and right wing conspiracies. Needless to say, we dont talk politics much.
                            this is a test...this is only a test

Comment

Working...
                            X