Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump travelling back to Mar-a-Lago AGAIN this weekend.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post
    My new fave site!!!

https://istrumpatmaralago.org/

Maybe if they translated it into how big of a tax cut he is costing people, conservatives would care more?

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

​I don't care if they don't like it, we need to lay down the law that these scumbags are NOT royalty and serve the people. If you don't like what comes with the job fine don't run for the job. It's getting down right sickening.
      Get a load of this guy...

Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) faced off with constituents at a town hall this week, telling the members of the audience that they don't pay his salary.

"You say you pay for me to do this? That's bullcrap," Mullin said at the town hall in Jay, Okla., according to a video of the incident.

"I pay for myself. I paid enough taxes before I got here and continue to through my company to pay my own salary. This is a service. No one here pays me to go," he added.
      http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...lary-i-pay-for
      Last edited by BA.Barcolounger; 04-15-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

11:56 AM - 5 Jan 2012

I wonder how much money it will take before the trump following sycophants wake up ..... 200 million ? 500 million? A billion?

Comment

He's at his New Jersey Golf Club again this weekend.

Originally posted by RobRoy
          There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
            He's at his New Jersey Golf Club again this weekend.

Does that cost the taxpayers more or less than his stays in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Does that cost the taxpayers more or less than his stays in Florida?
              And does Trump pocket more money when he stays in NJ, or in Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post

And does Trump pocket more money when he stays in NJ, or in Florida?
                Grifting is winning!

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

​I'd prefer a Cat 5 hurricaine myself and just for gits and shiggles they need to name it Barrack.
                  LOL
                  He'd try to get it downgraded, of course. AND if the weather service refused, they'd be the FAKE weather men, but if they complied, the storm would be too calm, cool and collected.
                  Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Trip #37 to a Trump property since taking office.
                    ----------------------------------------- Trump visits golf course after returning from G-20 summit

President Trump visited his golf course in Northern Virginia Sunday morning, his 37th trip to one of his own properties since he took office.

Trump arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., shortly after 10 a.m., according to a reporter traveling with the president. It’s unclear if Trump was golfing at the course.

Trump has made 37 trips to his golf courses since he took office in January, according to an NBC News tracker.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...fter-returning
                    ---------------------------
                    “Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.” Mr. Trump tweeted on Oct. 13, 2014. “Worse than Carter.”

“President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf!”

“We pay for Obama’s travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies,” he said a day later. “Then we pay for his golf.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/u...olf-obama.html
                    ----------------------------

Comment

It's only 37 trips , you guys are make a big deal over a few golf outings !

This should be made a sticky and everyrtime fatass goes to Florida we can just add to the thread.

37 trips lol - the hilarious part is how his fans think it's ok while they blew a gasket when obama was on the golf course.

Remember ?
                      .... insert sounds of crickets chirping here (___________)
                      i like palin.
                      i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                      ~ yumpy

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
                        It's only 37 trips
                        Yep. Only 37.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyfoo View Post
                          It's only 37 trips , you guys are make a big deal over a few golf outings !

This should be made a sticky and everyrtime fatass goes to Florida we can just add to the thread.

37 trips lol - the hilarious part is how his fans think it's ok while they blew a gasket when obama was on the golf course.

Remember ?
                          .... insert sounds of crickets chirping here (___________)
                          I get tired with just a couple days of travel. It's a good thing he has all that stamina to ride around a golf course in a cart. The best stamina. Big branes, good jeans and lotsa stamina. Relly good stamina.
                          Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

https://goo.gl/images/vVkSNw

The next time Donny thinskin goes to Florida

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
                              https://goo.gl/images/vVkSNw

The next time Donny thinskin goes to Florida
                              Not till after the All Star Game.
                              ..................................................

...Pericles

Comment

He should just conduct his business from Florida and stay there 24/7. In sure the whitehouse staffers would approve.
                                he can run the country while floating around in his pool in one of those floating pool chairs with all the cup holders.
                                One wound have his waterproof cordless phone - another would have a plate of nachos and cheese and a third for his umbrella drink.
                                Hopefully the American people learn a lesson from this failed social experiment and when trump leaves office everyone can play his departing theme song by the who - won't get fooled again "
                                Last edited by Crazyfoo; 07-10-2017, 11:02 AM.
                                i like palin.
                                i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                                ~ yumpy

Comment

Working...
                                X