Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump travelling back to Mar-a-Lago AGAIN this weekend.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, guess where Trump is going this weekend.
    Originally posted by RobRoy
    There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

He's leaving today, a day earlier than originally planned.

Because golfing.

Comment

"I won't have time to play golf, believe me". Donald J., Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
          Donald Trump, our perpetual golfer-in-chief, will again be visiting his plush Mar-a-Lago resort this weekend.

It is expected that Trump, a man who has spent nearly 25 percent of his presidency in Florida, will arrive in Orlando sometime between 12:45 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. on March 3.

With what will be his fourth trip to Florida as president, Donald Trump's taxpayer-funded travel expenses will reach an estimated $13 million so far, already surpassing Obama's yearly average of $12.1 million, reports The Independent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n31932019[/ATTACH]

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...lago-of-course

------------------------------
          Hey, it's OK if Trump does it, because, well, you know why.
          ​I've had a problem with the money Presidents spend on trips ever sense I was politically aware and this latest jackhole in the oval office hasn't changed that. I don't give 2 flying monkey sex acts how tough a god damn job it is, you knew that going in, your lavish vacations are being paid for by many people who also live stressful lives who can't afford a weekend away. You want to go away like that fine pay for it and everything that goes with it. don't want to cough up the cash there's always Camp David. Congress needs their travelling expenses cut way back too.

Comment

• erok123
            erok123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely. Our politicians need some accountability.

• guido61
            guido61 commented
            Editing a comment
            And that's what the press is (supposedly) for.

Are some outlets too harsh on Trump? Boo hoo. Hold his feet to the fire. Let the whole country know about this stuff. Then let them decide how much it bothers them or not.

Originally posted by harrycox1 View Post
          I hope it hails right on Mar-A-Lago.
          ​I'd prefer a Cat 5 hurricaine myself and just for gits and shiggles they need to name it Barrack.

Comment

Originally posted by NOS68 View Post

​I've had a problem with the money Presidents spend on trips ever sense I was politically aware and this latest jackhole in the oval office hasn't changed that. I don't give 2 flying monkey sex acts how tough a god damn job it is, you knew that going in, your lavish vacations are being paid for by many people who also live stressful lives who can't afford a weekend away. You want to go away like that fine pay for it and everything that goes with it. don't want to cough up the cash there's always Camp David. Congress needs their travelling expenses cut way back too.

Camp David is a bit too "rustic" for our more urbane presidents of late, apparently. Maybe they might want to think of updating it? Obama didn't like, apparently. Clinton used it quite a bit I think.

I heard an interesting story today that GWBush didn't like it much, but that he would go up there occasionally in order to be able give some of his security detail and other staff a day or two off. I guess the way it is set up there the Prez can go up there with less fuss than other places including staying in Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

Camp David is a bit too "rustic" for our more urbane presidents of late, apparently. Maybe they might want to think of updating it? Obama didn't like, apparently. Clinton used it quite a bit I think.

I heard an interesting story today that GWBush didn't like it much, but that he would go up there occasionally in order to be able give some of his security detail and other staff a day or two off. I guess the way it is set up there the Prez can go up there with less fuss than other places including staying in Washington?
              ​I don't care if they don't like it, we need to lay down the law that these scumbags are NOT royalty and serve the people. If you don't like what comes with the job fine don't run for the job. It's getting down right sickening.

Comment

He's leaving today, a day earlier than originally planned.

Because golfing.
                Golfing America Back To Greatness!
                Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

He deserves a bit of fun and relaxation.
                  To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

The good times

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

$265,000 per day.

this is a test...this is only a test

Comment

My new fave site!!!

https://istrumpatmaralago.org/

Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

And remember...

Trump makes a personal profit every time he visits Mar-a-Lago as President. Part of the lodging expense goes into his pocket.

He's making money on his own taxpayer-funded golf vacations.
                        Last edited by -Ed Phobes-; 04-15-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

And remember...

Trump makes a personal profit every time he visits Mar-a-Lago as President. Part of the lodging expense goes into his pocket.

He's making money on his own taxpayer-funded golf vacations.
                          His supporters will no doubt praise this as evidence of how smart a businessman he is.
                          Last edited by guido61; 04-15-2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post

His supporters will no doubt praise this as evidence of how smart a businessman he is.
                            "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Comment

Working...
                            X