Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump travelling back to Mar-a-Lago AGAIN this weekend.

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I can just bump this thread every weekend until Trump is out of Office.
    ----------------------------
    President Donald Trump will return to his lavish Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., yet again this weekend. It will be his fifth visit to the resort during the short period he's taken over at the White House.

    http://time.com/money/4703151/donald...rs-palm-beach/

    Originally posted by RobRoy
    There is an "honest grit" to his lying.
    _____________
    Id get up
    If I knew I fell

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by -Ed Phobes- View Post
      I can j' bump this thread every weekend until Trump is out of Office.
      ----------------------------
      President Donald Trump will return to his lavish Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., yet again this weekend. It will be his fifth visit to the resort during the short period he's taken over at the White House.

      http://time.com/money/4703151/donald...rs-palm-beach/

      Hey, it's St. Patrick's day. He needs to practice up for St. Donald's day. If St. Pat could chase the snakes out of Ireland, St. Donny could do something similar. You might need warm weather to chase the snake out of its pump.
      ..................................................
      Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

      ...Pericles

      Comment


      • stratosaurus
        stratosaurus commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeh...like chasing illegals out of the U.S.
        Last edited by stratosaurus; 03-18-2017, 07:48 PM.

      • Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment
        Is Donny boy gonna wear a skirt? Or is that only when he grabs pussy?

    • #48
      ,eh...whats another few million dollars for a Florida vacation? At least he is donating his $400,000 salary to charity - probably a bogus trump charity, but nonetheless....
      this is a test...this is only a test

      Comment


      • slodge
        slodge commented
        Editing a comment
        He says he's donating it.

        He says a lot of things.

    • #49
      Click image for larger version

Name:	17353183_1337883692917212_6167506505873460431_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	31942886


      Golfing again today.
      Originally posted by RobRoy
      There is an "honest grit" to his lying.
      _____________
      Id get up
      If I knew I fell

      Comment


      • #50
        And today while teh donald is in Florida another idiot tried to jump the fence and charge the White House. He didn't get as far as the last guy.
        To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

        Comment


        • #51
          Our President Trump is a much harder worker than Obungle ever was. Every day I see how truly lucky we are!
          Dillybar 13 july 2008.
          "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

          Comment


          • RogueGnome
            RogueGnome commented
            Editing a comment
            Lying all day and night and having to keep track of all the lies is indeed hard work
            There's no denying donald is good at it.

        • #52
          Originally posted by gspointer View Post
          Our President Trump is a much harder worker than Obungle ever was. Every day I see how truly lucky we are!
          LOL.

          You keep telling yourself that.
          x

          Comment


          • #53
            Originally posted by slodge View Post

            LOL.

            You keep telling yourself that.
            I don't need to. Just seeing and hearing the completely unhinged left demonstrates this. They can't keep their outrages straight. I read that shrinks are busier than they have ever been. People are donating money to PP, SPLC, ACLU Etal. that they might otherwise donate to a democratic candidate. The DNC is doubling down. It is marvelous!
            Dillybar 13 july 2008.
            "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

            Comment


            • slodge
              slodge commented
              Editing a comment
              Like I said:

              Whatever stories you need to tell yourself to make you happy.

          • #54
            He skipped Mar-A-Lago last weekend, so he's there earlier than usual this week.
            Originally posted by RobRoy
            There is an "honest grit" to his lying.
            _____________
            Id get up
            If I knew I fell

            Comment


            • #55
              Originally posted by gspointer View Post

              I don't need to. Just seeing and hearing the completely unhinged left demonstrates this. They can't keep their outrages straight. I read that shrinks are busier than they have ever been. People are donating money to PP, SPLC, ACLU Etal. that they might otherwise donate to a democratic candidate. The DNC is doubling down. It is marvelous!
              You obviously weren't around this taco truck when Obama first took office. One guy is now unbant, but on the condition he no longer posts here. There were others as well. But you see, teh evul left is evul. It's hypocrisy. Nothing more, nothing less.
              From both sides.
              Last edited by Belva; 04-06-2017, 11:25 AM.

              Comment


              • #56
                Originally posted by Belva View Post

                You obviously weren't around this taco truck when Obama first took office. One guy is now unbant, but on the condition he no longer posts here. There were others as well. But you see, teh evul left is evul. It's hypocrisy. Nothing more, nothing less.
                From both sides.
                ​I remember well all the unhinged nonsense from just a few posters in the free-wheeling days back then. I didn't hang out here much then. Not because I disagreed with the anti-Obama stuff, but that there was so much of it and it was so ridiculous and unhinged that the place was virtually unreadable.

                ​The Visconti threads alone were enough to turn the place into a joke.

                ​While we'd no doubt see a lot of similar anti-Trump stuff now if the rules were the same, I really can't imagine it would reach that level of absurdity.

                ​Can we start calling the first lady "Moochlania" yet?

                ______________

                Comment


                • #57
                  ​Can we start calling the first lady "Moochlania" yet?
                  I thought she was already called the First Slut........

                  Comment


                  • #58
                    Yeah, so Trump's going to terrify worms on his own private golf course again. So what. Call me when he doesn't blow off affairs of state to go golfing, or invites foreign dignitaries so he can show off some piece of property he sort-of owns.
                    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
                    How Come Other People Can Get Away With Jokes Like That?

                    Face it Tea Bagging Neo-Cons...if Reagan ran today, you'd be calling him a RINO socialist! -- scott666

                    Barack Obama must be kenyan - everytime he speaks they trot a translator out the next day to explain what he said.-- ToBeAnnounced

                    And even then some people still don't understand.-- RogueGnome

                    Comment


                    • #59
                      I'll say this again. Many of the same people pointing fingers at Obama for 'taking time off' are against going after Trump for it.
                      Well folks, that's the way the political cookie crumbles. And has as long as there's been politics. They need to just GTF used to it.
                      Specially when there's some comparative teeth to the accusations

                      Comment


                      • #60
                        Somebody needs to tell Trump that the job of president is 24/7...not Monday thru Friday.
                        Roll Tide!!!!!

                        Comment













                        Working...
                        X