Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump travelling back to Mar-a-Lago AGAIN this weekend.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Solyndra:
      The Energy Department’s loan-guarantee program, enacted in 2005 with bipartisan support, has backed nearly $38 billion in loans for 40 projects around the country. Solyndra represents just 1.3 percent of that portfolio — and, as yet, it’s the only loan that has soured. Other solar beneficiaries, such as SunPower and First Solar, are still going strong. Meanwhile, just a small fraction of loan guarantees go toward solar. The program’s biggest bet to date is an $8.33 billion loan guarantee for a nuclear plant down in Georgia. Improper political influence in the process is disturbing, but, at least so far, Solyndra appears an exception, not a rule.
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.770e7851f2b9

Compared with venture capital firms and other lenders, the LPO looks financially sound, according to some analysts. It has lost only $780 million (thanks to Solyndra and a few other failures), putting its “loss rate” at 2.28 percent.
      “People make a big deal about Solyndra and everything, but there’s a lot of VC [venture capital] that got torched right alongside the DOE capital,” Michael Morosi, an analyst with Jetstream Capital, a company that invests in renewable energy, told Bloomberg BusinessWeek. “A positive return over 20 years in clean tech? That’s not a bad outcome.”
      http://america.aljazeera.com/article...rgy-loans.html

Isn't it funny how you anti-Obama folk focus all your attention on one failure and ignore all the successes?
      Big roll of eyes here.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
      Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        You have to give the anti-Obama types credit for sticking with their story. Nothing -- not even FACTS -- will dissuade them from it.

If dear leader wants to vacation in Florida, then let him .
      He works hard and busts his ass making America great, surely the occasional vacation is reasonable ? What's wrong with you people ?
      i like palin.
      i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
      ~ yumpy

Comment

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        What's wrong with us people? Some of us don't think the dear leader is going to make America great. In fact, we're of the opinion that in his quest for ''greatness,'' he's going to subject America to the Pyrrhic victory of utter ruin in the quest for profits for a very, very small number of people.

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
      If we could figure out a way to keep him down there and let the adults run the government from Washington, it'd probably be worth the expense.

​Then again...I guess there ARE no adults in Washington any longer....

​...never mind...

They want to dismantle the government while Trump keeps the media and the public distracted with his tweety b.s.. Wonder who the beneficiaries of all this are going to be.

Comment

Ooooo! It's so controversial the President can work anywhere in the world.
        Originally posted by MrKnobs
        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

• The Badger
          The Badger commented
          Editing a comment
          The question is not whether he can but whether or not he will/.
          Taking golfing vacations every weekend and sitting around, issuing
          dictates is not exactly working.

• slodge
          slodge commented
          Editing a comment
          It certainly seemed to be a big deal to many, including trump, up until the end of January.

Originally posted by Hoot Owl View Post
        People make a big deal about Solyndra and everything,.....

Isn't it funny how you anti-Obama folk focus all your attention on one failure and ignore all the successes?

​Well, that's most likely because they hear the word "Solyndra" repeated constantly from Limbaugh and Hannity et al and so then just spit it back out without actually even having a clue what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
          That's fine, but why does it cost so damn much per trip?

Comment

​Well, that's most likely because they hear the word "Solyndra" repeated constantly from Limbaugh and Hannity et al and so then just spit it back out without actually even having a clue what it is.

It's solar and it failed. That's all they need to know.

George Washington was the man who never told a lie. Richard Nixon was the man who never told the truth. Donald Trump is the man who doesn't know the difference.
            Venezuela is what happens when you have Trump without the Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by MacFangus View Post
              Your obsession with the dancing baby emoji is creepy.
              My band!:
              www.steelphantoms.com/
              my stage stuff:
              fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
                And that's what you said about Obama every time he was on the golf course!
                My band!:
                www.steelphantoms.com/
                my stage stuff:
                fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

he's searching for his lost shaker of cocaine

Comment

• Belva
                    Belva commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some people claim
                    That there's a wo-man
                    To blame, but I know..

I'm still just trying to get over imagining the fit the rightees would be throwing if Michelle Obama had said she wasn't going to live in the White House but instead was going to stay in Chicago with the girls and expected the taxpayers to foot the bill for the security.

Comment

I'm still just trying to get over imagining the fit the rightees would be throwing if Michelle Obama had said she wasn't going to live in the White House but instead was going to stay in Chicago with the girls and expected the taxpayers to foot the bill for the security.
                    And if the secret service had to PAY Michelle rent for the rooms they used in order to keep an eye on her.

Hoo boy.

Comment

More proof they never really cared about expense...it was some other reason...
                      Originally posted by RobRoy
                      There is an "honest grit" to his lying.

Comment

Chirp chirp!
                        i like palin.
                        i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                        ~ yumpy

Comment

Working...
                        X