Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Global Financial Powers'... Remember how Trump hated them?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Global Financial Powers'... Remember how Trump hated them?

Do y'all remember when Trump fans cheered when he spoke about Hillary Clinton being in bed with 'global financial powers'? For example, back in October, he said, 'Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors.'

What do you think... Do Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, and Russia's state-controlled Rosneft qualify as 'global financial powers'?? What do you think? Do you like Trump working closely with them?

Do you see differences between them and the 'global financial powers' Trump derided before the election?

Do we even have any true Trump fans left here?
    My band!:
    [URL="http://www.steelphantoms.com/"]www.steelphantoms.com/[/URL]
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

As far as the Goldman Sachs/Wall Street billionaires he's picked, I understand they're the same sorts who were supporting HRC. Big shock.

Comment

meet the new boss. same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by moogerfooger View Post
        Ouch! I just had a reflex and swung my arm in windmill fashion.
        My band!:
        [URL="http://www.steelphantoms.com/"]www.steelphantoms.com/[/URL]
        my stage stuff:
        fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Trump seems to have no sense of hypocrisy. His attention span won't allow it.
          Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

This
            __________________________________________________ _________
            arcadesonfire:
            And even if I were complaining about Democrats in general, I think it's healthy to critique one's own kind
            ______________________________________________ _________
            guido61: Nobody wants to be around No Fun Trump
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Zig al-din: The whole concept of a polite political dialogue is an oxymoron
            _____________________________________________ _________
            ​prolurkerguy: Knee jerk + soap box = injury waiting to happen

Comment

It's going to be a very interesting four years.
              All text I enter is my opinion. If I feel it necessary to prove it, I'll back it up with links.

Comment

Drain the swamp!

Now we have Mallard Fillmore. Then we had Pogo.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by thankyou View Post
                  Trump seems to have no sense of hypocrisy. His attention span won't allow it.

It's technically not hypocrisy if he never meant any of it in the first place.

Comment

• New Trail
                    New Trail commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think he means the things he says in the moment he says them, based on who he is with at the time. He's read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and wants people to like him, so he says whatever needs to be said at any given time to accomplish that.

• arcadesonfire
                    arcadesonfire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My cousin who works in big finance, Wall st stuff, keeps on telling me to read that book! He really wanted me to read it to help my band's career. But I'm like... dishonesty isn't in my blood. I was raised by a Lincoln Republican (rather than a racist kappa beta phi POS).

I think the president-elect is a lying sack of horse crap and has always been so.
                  Worst president ever. The GOP has gone il duce. They must hate America.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith ruled the Dark Ages."

Comment

Not even remotely close.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith ruled the Dark Ages."

Comment

Originally posted by Minning Around View Post
                      I think the president-elect is a lying sack of horse crap and has always been so.
                      Worst president ever. The GOP has gone il duce. They must hate America.
                      What, did you just return from 2020 in your DeLorean? You've violated the time traveler code and I'm reporting you.
                      All text I enter is my opinion. If I feel it necessary to prove it, I'll back it up with links.

Comment

Working...
                      X