Marijuana

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana

http://mashable.com/2016/11/09/marij.../#BRKIs773g5q0
    The people of CA, NV and MASS all said yes to rec pot use.
    Rough guess, 25% of the people in this country can now get higher than a hippy on a helicopter ride

a small town in OH across the river from wheeling decriminalized pot within the city limits. city police will no longer file charges against people for possession of pot so they can focus on heroine and meth. you can still be charged with intent to deliver if you have more than the allowable amount. not sure what that is, something less than 28 grams

Comment

Didn't Florida and Arkansas also legalize it for medicinal use? If so, they're the first two southern states to do so... and that's more surprising than Prop 64 passing here in California IMO.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• Waka62
        Waka62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Believe it or not South Carolina is considering legalization for medicinal use. The world is gonna end!

Maine, too; didn't they?
      To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
        Didn't Florida and Arkansas also legalize it for medicinal use? If so, they're the first two southern states to do so... and that's more surprising than Prop 64 passing here in California IMO.
        I believe they did. It's in the link. It's quite clear pot should be legal. At least IMO.

Comment

Nearest weed store it 14 miles from my house. Weather is gonna be nice today. NO dirt/muddy roads to speak of. Time to put the bicycle tires at max pressure.

Comment

We're gonna need it.
            My band!:
            www.steelphantoms.com/
            my stage stuff:
            fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Fools leap...
              Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Of course Trump could direct the enforcement of federal law.

Comment

Rudy.
                  ~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post
                    Of course Trump could direct the enforcement of federal law.
                    Nah. Republicans NEVER steamroll over states' rights.
                    My band!:
                    www.steelphantoms.com/
                    my stage stuff:
                    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

Definitely a longer term trend toward legalizing reefer. More states will follow I suspect.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGnome View Post
                        Maine, too; didn't they?
                        When the link was published it was too close to call with those in favor being slightly ahead

Comment

Shocked it passed in Nevada. Medical MJ has been on the ballot numerous times but never passed. Personally, I voted against it, but I don't really care that much one way or the other. I don't smoke.

We also passed a universal background check for gun purchases measure.

We also held the Dem senate seat and flipped two house seats. Not a bad day for the state overall
                          Last edited by guido61; 11-09-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Belva View Post
                            http://mashable.com/2016/11/09/marij.../#BRKIs773g5q0
                            The people of CA, NV and MASS all said yes to rec pot use.
                            Rough guess, 25% of the people in this country can now get higher than a hippy on a helicopter ride

"Rough guess, 25% of the people in this country can now get higher than a hippy on a helicopter ride"

I'll make a rough guess that 90% of the people in this country who use cannabis, can now feel happy, feel less pain, and become more self aware, without the false label of being considered "high" or "stupid". Just like the falseness of the establishment lies fail, so will the false associations of cannabis lies fail as well.

This

Not this

"Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children" (Jesus triad) Ezekiel 9:5-7

"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." Judges 1:19

Founder of The Atomic Iron Chariot Federation.

Comment

Working...
                            X