Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will "misbehave" the most if their side loses?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will "misbehave" the most if their side loses?

Because this election has been so contentious, I suspect there will be some public misbehavior such as disruptive protests, violence, vandalism, out of control rhetoric, etc....

My opinion is that democrats tend to express their political discontent "disruptively" far more than republicans.

I know many democrats and various SJWs thought roaming hoards of white-hood wearing racists were going to sack the Whitehouse once Obama got elected, but that didn't happen and by in large many on the right have accepted the Obama presidency peacefully but disappointed.

I'm actually concerned that if Trump wins, some folks will become unglued.

Pretty much all that'll happen if HRC wins is republicans in congress will refuse to work with her...kinda like they've done with Obama...but I doubt many will cause trouble.

How can somebody know the unknowable? I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Another Brick View Post
      How can somebody know the unknowable? I have no idea.
      Absolutely!
      "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

Either way we'll be alright Ned. Don't worry about it.
        ~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

Originally posted by nedezero1 View Post
          Because this election has been so contentious, I suspect there will be some public misbehavior such as disruptive protests, violence, vandalism, out of control rhetoric, etc....

My opinion is that democrats tend to express their political discontent "disruptively" far more than republicans.

I know many democrats and various SJWs thought roaming hoards of white-hood wearing racists were going to sack the Whitehouse once Obama got elected, but that didn't happen and by in large many on the right have accepted the Obama presidency peacefully but disappointed.

I'm actually concerned that if Trump wins, some folks will become unglued.

Pretty much all that'll happen if HRC wins is republicans in congress will refuse to work with her...kinda like they've done with Obama...but I doubt many will cause trouble.
          I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Hillary if she loses, that's for sure.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• roughtrade
            roughtrade commented
            Editing a comment
            Or The Donald, for that matter...

Originally posted by fretmess View Post
          Either way we'll be alright Ned. Don't worry about it.
          Are you kidding?? I'm hoping the cops get to try out their new pepper spray Gatling Guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post

Could you imagine?

Yikes....I'm skeerd

Comment

Im gonna break some windows either way. Celebration or revolt.

Comment

Trumpsters for sure. If Hillary loses, it's because no one gives enough a crap about her to get off their asses to vote.

​Trumpsters are fewer, but more fired up. Everyone knows that.

​But if makes you feel good to tell yourself you'll accept that Hillary victory just so the country can avoid the rioting, go for it.

Comment

Is the OP's question legit?

Everyone knows its the left that "misbehaves", ie theft, murder, rape, pepper spraying children, etc.

And thats before they lose.

Remember, lefties believe free speech is violence, and violence is free speech.

Comment

• slodge
                    slodge commented
                    Editing a comment
                    HCPP resident expert on 'leftists' weighs in.

• arcadesonfire
                    arcadesonfire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for telling me what I do with my life Davo! You forgot to add that I'm also an editor and know the difference between e.g. and i.e.

Leftists in general aren't violent.

Until it comes to grammar. You absolutely cannot mix up your Latin acronyms, ergo, free speech is not allowed!
                    Last edited by arcadesonfire; 11-02-2016, 09:42 AM.

Then again, many rightees will just be too busy crying like babies to riot, I suppose....

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
                    Then again, many rightees will just be too busy crying like babies to riot, I suppose....
                    I can envision some bundy type groups causing trouble if they believe the elections were rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post

I can envision some bundy type groups causing trouble if they believe the elections were rigged.
                      ​Trump's already told them it is. Unless he wins, of course.

​Would Trump lie to them?
                      Last edited by guido61; 11-01-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Opposite Day View Post

Beelzebub will emerge from her bowels and will torment the Earth. Well, that'll be his cover story. In actuality, he's another tortured sole, tormented by an angry, yelling school teacher.
                        Originally posted by MrKnobs
                        God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo171 View Post
                          Is the OP's question legit?

Everyone knows its the left that "misbehaves", ie theft, murder, rape, pepper spraying children, etc.

And thats before they lose.

Remember, lefties believe free speech is violence, and violence is free speech.
                          Wow. Pure, unsubstantiated baloney. No link, no nothing. And apparently, that's ok if you are a rightist on this forum.

Donald Trump Warns Supporters Could Riot if He Doesn't Get GOP Nomination:
                          http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...calate-n540516

Is Donald Trump Inciting Violence?
                          http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._might_be.html

I'll stop there - but I could fill pages if needed. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                          X