"Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing."

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing."

To find out who said this, click here > 0

Does it start with an o and end with a bummer?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You must be one of those who believes everything Donald Trump says too

Comment

Originally posted by guido61 View Post
        You must be one of those who believes everything Donald Trump says too
        Only to the same extent that you must be one of those who makes such baseless allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy_Polecat View Post

Only to the same extent that you must be one of those who makes such baseless allegations.
          Just make sense about anyone who thinks a random comment made by a politician against his opponent 8 years ago is worthy of its own thread today.

Comment

Just make sense about anyone who thinks a random comment made by a politician against his opponent 8 years ago is worthy of its own thread today.

I might, were that the case. It is pretty difficult to count a campaign advertisement as a random comment though.
            YMMV.

Comment

I might, were that the case. It is pretty difficult to count a campaign advertisement as a random comment though.
              YMMV.
              It's a political campaign.

But I guess if you believe that you believe that Trump will build a wall and get the Mexicans to pay for it and that he will make America great again

Comment

It's a political campaign.

But I guess if you believe that you believe that Trump will build a wall and get the Mexicans to pay for it and that he will make America great again

You can throw as many red fish as you like, just don't wrap them in newspapers with my name on them, ok?

Comment

You can throw as many red fish as you like, just don't wrap them in newspapers with my name on them, ok?
                  So do you believe political slogans or don't you? Eight years hence and you think one is still important enough to start a thread over?

Or do you just believe the ones that attack politicians you personally oppose?

Comment

So do you believe political slogans or don't you? Eight years hence and you think one is still important enough to start a thread over?

Or do you just believe the ones that attack politicians you personally oppose?
                    What makes it relevant is the fact that she is running for president and now being promoted by the same guy that said she was untrustworthy.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

8 year old. routine political rhetoric - is that what is finally going to tip it in for Trump?

Comment

Guido is reaching. Politicians change their spots to suit their agendas du jour. But, if I took some vows of marriage and then some 8 years later flippantly rejected them as time-relevant, what kind of person am I? Barack might not have personally thought those words but they did get into his campaign ad and he had to endorse it. What has been endorsed cannot be unendorsed. He married those words.

Still, it's politicking and we all know nothing that is said can be trusted. In any other business outside of politics it's called slander, and not delivering on advertized promises after payment is fraud. The cheap-shot reigns king in politics and tends to convulse in the party hardliners as character assassination tolerant, and even acceptable conduct. Pathetic, but that's politics.
                        “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”
                        John Adams, The Works Of John Adams, Second President Of The United States

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace in a continual state of alarm (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing them with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”
                        H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post

What makes it relevant is the fact that she is running for president and now being promoted by the same guy that said she was untrustworthy.

He was against her before he was for her.

Sound at all familiar?

Principles. Yeah! That's the ticket...

Comment

Originally posted by goodhonk View Post

Oh ok.

Yeah. Obama said negative stuff about her when running against her.

Duh. That's how politics is conducted
                            Last edited by guido61; 09-18-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunno View Post
                              ... but that's politics.
                              I appreciate the entirety of your remark. The part left above is however troublesome.

Consider this:

'That King George, he's a nice boy. Yeah he has done some stupid things but he really means well in his heart of hearts. It was only politics after all..'

Comment

Working...
                              X