Collapse
No announcement yet.

$38 Billion to Israel. What do we get?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $38 Billion to Israel. What do we get?

It was announced today that the USA will give $38 billion in aid to Israel over the next ten years. What do we get for that? I guess it would have been more if Obama liked Israel?

You get another day older and
    Deeper in debt.
    St Peter dontcha call me cause
    I can't go
    I owe my soul to the
    Government store.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Tennessee Ernie Belva!

• roughtrade
      roughtrade commented
      Editing a comment
      More like Belva Travis!

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment
      I consider both compliments. Thanks

We get unrest in the Middle East.

Comment

We get the honor of feeling like the USA is part of God's plan for the end times???
      My band!:
      www.steelphantoms.com/
      my stage stuff:
      fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

This T shirt?
        x

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
          Phil O'Keefe commented
          Editing a comment
          Beat me to it!

Actually, we currently give Israel $3 billion a year in cash, and next year that amount will increase to $5 billion per year, and then they receive billions more in benefits that aren't strictly given as cash. I'm always amazed at the righties who complain about the $10 billion the taxpayers spent saving GM and the revenue stream they create, yet they seem to have no problem with the $20 billion Israel has received during the last 7 years with nothing generated for us from it. Ironic.

Comment

Anybody who thinks it isn't about religion is a dumb fook

Comment

You get quality potato latkes.
            "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
            Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

Comment

You get no respect from their war monger PM Netanyahu.
              To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

Zionism sucks - has from day one. And now this has gone on so long and so deplorably that Israels sucks too. Then when people around the world look at what we support they come to the inevitable conclusion that we suck too. That nation has it's fangs in us through their powerful connections. They use us, they abuse us, they ream us with a menorah. And no, I refuse to capitalize menorah.

We should run from Israel as fast as we should run from Saudi Arabia.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith ruled the Dark Ages."

Comment

Originally posted by Belva View Post
                  Anybody who thinks it isn't about religion is a dumb fook
                  How is it about religion?

Comment

• Belva
                    Belva commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's been about religion since there have been religions.

Originally posted by *MURPHY View Post

How is it about religion?
                  It wasn't until 9/11. Now it's the Christians and the Jews against the Muslims.
                  Pre-9/11 it was just a matter of the power of the Zionist lobby. They have money and a dedicasted voting block. in this system that gets results.

BTW, did anyone ever take the time to read The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine? You know, the book written by a reformed Zionist about how Zionists used terrorism, forced eviction, death and destruction against Palestinians to create the state of Israel?
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by arcadesonfire View Post
                    We get the honor of feeling like the USA is part of God's plan for the end times???
                    Bingo. That's what you get when you vote for a W.
                    Gog and Magog, and all that other nonsense that God whispers into the brain of presidents when they suffer heat stress on a jog. Un-F-ing-believable what we've been through.
                    Last edited by Minning Around; 09-14-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minning Around View Post
                      It wasn't until 9/11. Now it's the Christians and the Jews against the Muslims.
                      Pre-9/11 it was just a matter of the power of the Zionist lobby. They have money and a dedicasted voting block. in this system that gets results.

Lol.
                      Last edited by *MURPHY; 09-15-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Nuclear arms prelocated in the Middle East.

Comment

Working...
                        X