Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas all... Its been a while..

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas all... Its been a while..

and I really have no idea who is still around.. I am back I suppose, although I REALLY want my SPONGEBOB moniker back, I was lucky to just get this stupid snarly thing .. If you forget an old email account password, you are banished to the cornfield around here.. I hope to join in the conversation again on occasion, and hope to once again represent the hateful, arrogant right wing fascists in a proud manner.. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas, and just to piss off the atheists I will add a little
    "remember Jesus is the reason for the season"... see you all on the HCPP... Its good to be back.. I think.. well,,, maybe...

bob
    ** The poster formally known as SPONGEBOB**

Snarly/Spongebob whats up man! I just joined back up yesterday after being banned for over a year so Im still new around here. Hows the hearing doing?

Comment

It's good to see you back, Spongy. Hope you're having a fabulous Christmas.
      Strangers on this road we are on,
      and we are not two, we are one.

Comment

What's a music forum without at least one steel player? Good to see you .
        ~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

How does this morn in Christ find you, Gromit? LOLz that just sounds right proper to a brit!

Comment

Merry Christmas Bob!
            Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snarly View Post
              and I really have no idea who is still around.. I am back I suppose, although I REALLY want my SPONGEBOB moniker back, I was lucky to just get this stupid snarly thing .. If you forget an old email account password, you are banished to the cornfield around here.. I hope to join in the conversation again on occasion, and hope to once again represent the hateful, arrogant right wing fascists in a proud manner.. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas, and just to piss off the atheists I will add a little
              "remember Jesus is the reason for the season"... see you all on the HCPP... Its good to be back.. I think.. well,,, maybe...

bob
              lol Hey buddy, Merry Christmas. lol

Comment

bob
                I see you haven't lost that good old Christian spirit.

Last edited by Fred Fartboski : Today at...

Comment

From what I gather, the HCPP has slowed down, and the members that are still here are older, somewhat less crotchety, and the mods now rule with a fist of hardened steel.. I have seen a few unambiguous if not downright nasty warnings about content. I always thought we needed some practical oversight as things got way too nasty and personal, but not sure a total "gutting" was in order.. After all, politics is nasty and personal business, and a bit of angst in the debate keeps it lively and keeps interest up.. Whatever... I will stop in and add my 3 cents[ Inflation, DESPITE the leftist propaganda to the contrary].

I look forward to some back and forth with all of you!... bob

Comment

hello Bob welcome back and don't be a stranger.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

If you ask Phil nicely, he can probably get you old name back.

Comment

From what I gather, the HCPP has slowed down, and the members that are still here are older, somewhat less crotchety, and the mods now rule with a fist of hardened steel.. I have seen a few unambiguous if not downright nasty warnings about content. I always thought we needed some practical oversight as things got way too nasty and personal, but not sure a total "gutting" was in order.. After all, politics is nasty and personal business, and a bit of angst in the debate keeps it lively and keeps interest up.. Whatever... I will stop in and add my 3 cents[ Inflation, DESPITE the leftist propaganda to the contrary].

I look forward to some back and forth with all of you!... bob
                        Hey, Bob, a big, warm

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.

...Pericles

Comment

Originally posted by Davo171 View Post
                          How does this morn in Christ find you, Gromit? LOLz that just sounds right proper to a brit!
                          I'm doing fine. Glad to see Spongebob back here.
                          Strangers on this road we are on,
                          and we are not two, we are one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post

I'm doing fine. Glad to see Spongebob back here.
                            Agreed, Bob is probably the most non-judgemental rational Christian on this board.
                            Roll Tide!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoddy View Post

Agreed, Bob is probably the most non-judgemental rational Christian on this board.
                              Hoddy,, thanks for the nice words!..
                              I am in no position to judge anyone.. My own sins are monumental and I have plenty of explaining to do one day in the not too distant future.

Christians are instructed basically to "share the Good News"... If someone rejects it, thats between he/she and God.

I personally do not know and have never met any Christian that wants a theocracy, or some sort of " government mandated state religion".. That entire concept is totally false, and as it pertains to Christianity, is nowhere in the Bible. Thats simply a lie that many choose to believe.. Most Christians simply ask God to open the eyes of a non believer to His Word...

No I can't judge anyone except myself... and I find me GUILTY!
                              bob

Comment

Working...
                              X