Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Harry Reid and a Chinese Company Behind Nevada Ranch Standoff?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Harry Reid and a Chinese Company Behind Nevada Ranch Standoff?

There is a lot of interesting background on this standoff. Is this the next Waco? Shocking Allegations Show Harry Reid, Chinese Company Behind Nevada Ranch Standoff

The ranch, which has been in Cliven Bundy’s family for more than a century, is ground zero for a growing showdown between federal authorities and individual rights activists.
    "If there is anything that links the human to the divine, it is the courage to stand by a principle when everybody else rejects it." -- Abraham Lincoln

Ahh, so this is all about building another solar bird cooker? You know, obama's bravery when facing off against a cattle farmer would have come in handy when facing Putin. But I guess Barry only has the balls to stand up to US citizens. He's such a pussy.
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

something is wrong with this forum
      "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
        There is a lot of interesting background on this standoff. Is this the next Waco? Shocking Allegations Show Harry Reid, Chinese Company Behind Nevada Ranch Standoff
        Maybe we will see that Harry Reid fellow for what he is....
        Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
        Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
        One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
        George Patton

It's important to be a victim.
        Sometimes, you really have to dig down and search for a way to be a victim, but you can do it if you try hard.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarville View Post
          something is wrong with this forum
          I agree. Every time they redo it I lose posts. My post count before this new one was well over 15,000. And when the one before that one was reset I lost about 5,000. Fortunately, my post count really doesn't matter to me all that much. I do find it interesting, though.
          "If there is anything that links the human to the divine, it is the courage to stand by a principle when everybody else rejects it." -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by AxiomVanguard View Post Maybe we will see that Harry Reid fellow for what he is.... Harry Reid is scum. That's been well established. Between funneling money to his daughter's "jewelry company" and taking money from the Koch brothers he so loves to vilify, he's quite the scumbag. What I want to know is why is Dear Leader so brave in protecting a tortoise (that the government is euthenizing now because of overpopulation) but bends over for Putin? Why is he only brave when standing up to a cattle rancher? Snipers to round up cows? Military dogs attacking people? Using a taser on an old lady? We have finally become a police state. I hope you Libs like the new world you've created. It's gonna suck when you are all of a sudden on the receiving end of it. Who will hear your cries for help?
            We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

The progressives here don't know anything about this case. It's not reported by any of their news sources, therefore it is to be mocked or ignored...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
                Oh I bet. Those dems are like that. Republicans would never do a thing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias Graves View Post
                  Originally posted by AxiomVanguard View Post Maybe we will see that Harry Reid fellow for what he is.... Harry Reid is scum. That's been well established. Between funneling money to his daughter's "jewelry company" and taking money from the Koch brothers he so loves to vilify, he's quite the scumbag. What I want to know is why is Dear Leader so brave in protecting a tortoise (that the government is euthenizing now because of overpopulation) but bends over for Putin? Why is he only brave when standing up to a cattle rancher? Snipers to round up cows? Military dogs attacking people? Using a taser on an old lady? We have finally become a police state. I hope you Libs like the new world you've created. It's gonna suck when you are all of a sudden on the receiving end of it. Who will hear your cries for help?
                  LOL @ selective scumbag use.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias Graves View Post
                    Ahh, so this is all about building another solar bird cooker? You know, obama's bravery when facing off against a cattle farmer would have come in handy when facing Putin. But I guess Barry only has the balls to stand up to US citizens. He's such a ********************.
                    You mean Harry Reid and Obama are one and the same? Who'da thunkit. Some make up artist is reeling in a whole lotta gov't money doing this. Even have the change of skin color down to a science.

Comment

Originally posted by EricFoss View Post
                      The progressives here don't know anything about this case. It's not reported by any of their news sources, therefore it is to be mocked or ignored...
                      Lie. I saw the rancher on the news last night. He has been grazing on PUBLIC land for 30 years without paying the grazing fees all the other ranchers pay (as they should for using our public resources). Now he is talking about how this is about "freedom". Sorry, this is about him STEALING from us. He owes 1 MILLION dollars in overdue grazing fees. He is nothing more than a crook using "freedom" as an excuse.

Now you know the rest of the story.

If you think the rancher is being wronged you are only getting part of the story, which is what always happens when you get your info from biased sources.
                      Last edited by splatbass; 04-12-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

he didn't pay the feds, he paid the state.

Comment

Originally posted by splatbass View Post

Lie. I saw the rancher on the news last night. He has been grazing on PUBLIC land for 30 years without paying the grazing fees all the other ranchers pay (as they should for using our public resources). Now he is talking about how this is about "freedom". Sorry, this is about him STEALING from us. He owes 1 MILLION dollars in overdue grazing fees. He is nothing more than a crook using "freedom" as an excuse.

Now you know the rest of the story.

If you think the rancher is being wronged you are only getting part of the story, which is what always happens when you get your info from biased sources.
                          This has been a topic of concern since before any of us were born. The BLM is part of the Fed Gov't. The Fed gov't is supposed to be of the people by the people and for the people. Grazing fees? For letting their cattle graze on land that cumulatively belongs to all of the ranchers? I think the BLM thugs are over stepping their authority.
                          What next, they gonna kick me off of BLM land when I decide to camp out in the Nevada desert? Burning Man? The BLM tried to put a stop to that too. That's one they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Belva View Post

This has been a topic of concern since before any of us were born. The BLM is part of the Fed Gov't. The Fed gov't is supposed to be of the people by the people and for the people. Grazing fees? For letting their cattle graze on land that cumulatively belongs to all of the ranchers? I think the BLM thugs are over stepping their authority.
                            What next, they gonna kick me off of BLM land when I decide to camp out in the Nevada desert? Burning Man? The BLM tried to put a stop to that too. That's one they lost.
                            The land belongs to ALL OF US, not just "all of the ranchers". They are using our property, they should pay to do it. Since when was this "government for the few"?

By your reasoning you should be able to go to Sequoia National Park with a chain saw and start felling redwoods. It doesn't work that way.

By the way, the fees are CHEAP. $1.25 per month per head. Well below market value on private land. They are in effect being heavily subsidized.

The right hates welfare for the poor, but sure loves their welfare for wealthy ranchers.
                            Last edited by splatbass; 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I never understood how public land became ranchers cheap pasture land.

Comment

Working...
                              X