Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i'm done here.

went through the last **bleep** change and i don't even shop @ guitar center. you guys' who put this **bleep** together can go **bleep** yourselves. i request perma-bann!

how fortunate for governments, that the people do not think!In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.—Warren FarrellCanada: What Britain would become if it got fat and had its' nuts cut off.Obummer says I can has freeberty!

Another whiner down.

Next?

Comment

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

Buh bye.

Buh bye.

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

So, you stuck with the forum for weeks and weeks when it was running like absolute junk?  Now that it looks a bit different, you take off after five minutes.  Right...

What a loser...

Comment

I don't get it: Why make a big friggin' announcement that you are going? If you want to go, just stop posting!  WTF!

Save the theatrics for the political debates

Comment

OK, off you **bleep** then.

I'll try not to miss you

360vodka wrote:

went through the last **bleep** change and i don't even shop @ guitar center. you guys' who put this **bleep** together can go **bleep** yourselves. i request perma-bann!

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

I'm going to give it a chance, but don't like it one bit. As has been mentioned, it was obviously designed by code geeks, not forum users.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Comment

• Minning Around
              Minning Around commented
              Editing a comment

It's not bad enough to resign but it sure as hell gives me a head ache. Why do we need to scroll in the post window when there is nearly a foot of wasted space on the sides?

Bye Al.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

360vodka wrote:

Bye.

Comment

Working...
              X